I sure know how to get fucked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 16 2004, 03:01 AM

My nomination for Post of the Year.

-> Steve

That was by far the funniest shit of the month. That movie was so damn funny lol

Sucks to hear Pope.

i was trying to find the first one when hes driving the blue car with his head out the window, but couldn't find it, so i resorted to that pic.

battle pope, thank you for allowing me to make post of the year.

lol

Reading this thread wants me to create a device that prevents the hood from slamming up against your windshield due to failure of the hood latch. (Excluding the use of hood pins or extra latches)

It was undriveable. You'll see when I get the pics.

The crazy thing is, I remember refastening the hood pins after replacing my headlight bulb the night before, but coming out of town, my aunt said she thought my pins were un-fastened. It's really easy to tell because I have lanyard-type pins that are really obvious. The only thing I can think of is, either the pins fell out (unlikely), or someone unfastened them during the night.

Things have gone from bad to worse. The estimate exceeded total loss value for the car in stock trim. The adjuster took down all the aftermarket parts and work, and now some center in washington will be valueing it. This could either fuck me or not, depending on how they value it. The damage is approximately 3000 to repair at Berger's.

If they total it, I will come out with a fixed car by going somewhere else, and about 1k in my pocket.

If they fix it, I will come out of it with a fixed roof and windshield, 650 in my pocket, and a considerably higher insurance rate.

Keep in mind that after all of this I will be getting between 2500 and 3000 from the towing company for the damage they caused. I estimate the insurance company will value my car anywhere from 4 to 6k...

I just don't know what to do at this point. At least I have a rental. '05 Lancer, automatic. At least it has a CD player. :p

Back