i survived wilma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
i live in central florida...3 miles from seaworld...

everything went fine, its still raining but i think the worst is over....2 tornados around the same area as me but not close enough....also in my apt i had just a leaking window...and part of my garage was flooded

all in all; this year was 10x better than last...next week, the 5 day forcast calls for 68-69 deg all week.....finally some cold...

ill keep you guys posted.....its wake and bake time...

i dunno....but in florida the cold fronts keep them away....and the guy on tv said that more than likeley we wont have any hurricanes come through orlando...

Bendito mamao...Im glad everythings cool...

damn...I was going to PM you earlier to see how you were doing...BUt i didnt want to bother you...lol....
BUt hey....IM glad you and yours are ok...

GOD BLESS

thank you...it just started to pick up again....i'd say 20-35+ mph winds plus heavy rain... then it calms down....damn bands....get prepare up in the tri state area....youll get it soon...wilma and alpha are going to combine

Quoted post[/post]]
thank you...it just started to pick up again....i'd say 20-35+ mph winds plus heavy rain... then it calms down....damn bands....get prepare up in the tri state area....youll get it soon...wilma and alpha are going to combine

wow....for real...That shit is all over the news here....It looks crazy....
You see...thats why i'd rather stay here in Buffalo and deal with the fucking snow than
to have to go thru that fucked up shit........

enciendete uno.....PUFF cough Puff cough....lol.....

hurricane season officially ends nov 30th.

NE is due for some crazy shit tomorrow night from the upper low mixing with the two stroms remnants... basically, a 'nor easter... nothing we're not used to

its much easier to go through this.....my first hurr was hugo in PR....then every hurricane in FL since 1990.....in florida the local and state gov are great. everything is by the most part well organized..

BTW my moms job just called her to go in to work

Back