1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think i agree with steve.....

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by pissedoffsol, Mar 7, 2006.

1. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

2. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Does this affect you and hondaswap?

Where is the site server located?

3. EGProject

EGProject YEEEEAAHHHHH

Wow, how retarded.

So if you post a message that says to someone that they should kill themselves - and they do - you're liable?

I love America.

4. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

and the owner of the site can be held liable too.

5. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

thats fucking awesome!!! :not:

my site is wherever hondaswap is :p

6. hosmer

hosmer I made the millionth post VIP

this basicly means Brian would be responsible for evey transaction that took place on the site.

good-bye Classifieds section

that is, if the server was in NJ....and this was passed....and if it is, I'm sure we'll see more of it in other states.

7. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

this will never make it but its a very interesting concept...

i think a lot of people would be murdered if their names and addresses could be found for the defamatory shit they say...

and the person that runs/owns the site would only be liable if they could not produce the records for whomever posted the information...

8. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

[​IMG]

It won't happen.

9. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

Kill yourself Chris! You deserve to Die! DIE CHRIS DIE!

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">And B should go to jail for it.</span>:ph34r:

10. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

New Jersey is NOT America - I have convinced Brian, and I'll convince the rest of you too.

Assachussetts, California and Ohio are next, Brian. All you need to do to hate Ohio is to visit, which makes it an easy conversion.

11. hosmer

hosmer I made the millionth post VIP

R H O D E I S L A N D

I can get everyone with a swapped car an inspection sticker

12. Celerity

You hate Rhode Island ? Well.. I guess man.. I hated it when I lived there too. You're on the edge of nowhere and no one wants to visit you. The town I'm from is STILL stuck in the 60s.

I've grown to love it :), I'll never move back though.

13. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

i've been to ohio when i was 12 or something on a family trip... saw the rock and roll hall of fame, and...... yup, can't remember a god damned thing else for the week i was out there.

that said, if this law goes into producing, i'm forming an LLC.... and they can sue the LLC all they want....

14. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

ohio sucks. been there, done that.

15. EGProject

EGProject YEEEEAAHHHHH

I'm gonna move to CT. I hate RI too. And I live in Assachusetts.

16. pills_PMD

pills_PMD Super Moderator

Confirmed. if they weren't paying me to get a degree i wouldn't be here.

17. Celerity

CT aint' great either. It's on the edge of falling into my shit list. CT people are nasty as hell, we all have this unidentifiable chip on our shoulders and it's really because we just do nothing but work. We work because we get paid a lot and we choose to spend a lot of money on our homes for the luxury of being able to work and get paid more money. It's pretzel logic and it wears away at the psyche.

CT is the hardest state in the country to get a girlfriend in. This is a new theory I'm working on. I'm not really sure why either because the greed / work stress / the fact that you have maybe 8 hours a week to yourself and the misery of turning around and finding that you're 30 tends to make you look ... well... like a worn shoe.

CT people drive SUVS so they can haul their attitudes around with them.

We, and myself included, are so afraid to move to another state because we'll make less money - that in fear we will continue to pay $1600 a month for rent in a crime riddled area. We crave the day that we can find a $200,000 house with a garage.

Public restrooms get fuckin naaaaastaaay when you cross the appalachians. Restaurants and gas stations, truck stops and even galleries and museums all have bathrooms that look like the main scene of Saw or like some back alley in Thailand after a car bomb. Even bathrooms at work look like the underside of a travelling abortion table.

Garbage is so natural here that when we travel the first thing we marvel at is that there aren't decomposing hobos clogging the gutters.

Most of CT the houses are so close together that if you tossed a superball out your window it would hit your siding 3 times. Whenever you see a house in a large plot of land you can assume it's a multi-million dollar estate.

CT is a miserable place - but it's a fuckin day in the park compared to Northern Jersey, the stretch of ohio along the highway, Los Angeles which is the size of CT in the first place and that retardedly over-legalised hellhole I lovingly dubbed "Assachussetts", Where the police and their democratic lawmakers make damned certain that they can put you in jail at any given moment because EVERYTHING is illegal in Massachussets. Never have I been looked over carefully by authorities TRYING to find a reason to take me or my car in.... as the day I backed into a parking spot in Boston.

Oh yeah, there are areas in Boston where you can't back into a parking space. They want the ability to read your licence plate. This rule is posted everywhere in these areas - and I ignored them on purpose strictly because I didn't want any of them to read my plate.

And homey don't put licence plates on his cars. Ever

18. EGProject

EGProject YEEEEAAHHHHH

Yeah, automotive laws in MA are a bit ridiculous. Provided you have a cop who wants to fuck you - you're dommed with a modded car. Whereas Cali has the coutesy to have Db limits, CARB certs and the like - MA can write you up for ANY modification they deem unsafe or too loud.

Of course none of this ever applies to Harleys, LS1 powered mullet-mobiles with straight pipes, or Foxbody Crustangs with sidepipes.

19. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

:werd:

When is somebody gonna get on this?? Like, subjective cop judgements dont hold up in court - i found that out w/my modified exhaust ticket :). I think its mainly a harrasment issue but everybody at the top of the legal food chain doesnt care.

When i first got into cars i wondered why i never saw any of the serious mods in magazines on cars in MA . . . then i discovered the 4 letter answer: cops

20. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

More reasons why the state I live in should be detached from America.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted