I think I found my winter beater

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
c8_1_b.JPG

5b_1_b.JPG

awesome

the things in Jersy too...

AWD...check

Manual tranny...check

CD player...check

that about covers it

Subarus were available with a factory supplied, dealer installed plow attachment.

These cars are actually sweet - You can do them do pretty much any stocker. I saw someone put air in their XT6 and give it higher clearance than most SUVs. That was all stock.

wow

now THAT is a beater

could probably put it on a jeep frame

if it was a brat, i'd already have hit the BIN button

God I LOVE Brats. They are impossible to find without rust - Unless they are owned by a freak (Check out the BRAT fanclubs) that will sell for $12k, or they were parked on the moon and you have to flatbed it back.

There is actually a Brat for sale up the street, but the unibody took some hard hits. And the usual seams in the bed rotted out, and it was mistreated. And they still want $1000. They come with the 4 speeds, and as I researched, only one person successfully upgraded it to 5.

on a side note, I worked at a Dodge dealership when I lived in Georgia (2000-2001)..

hand to god, there was a guy who used to come in every other week to get some stupid nut or bolt for his Rampage...the fuckin thing had like 30k on it, he used it for a "yard truck"

it was unreal...and also one of *maybe* 7 Rampages i've ever seen in person

No one did it to the proper extent of Subaru. It's a shame that the Jaja doesn't live up to the Brat's reputation.

Rampages... That's ok, there were maybe 20 of them sold, you've seen almost half of them.

Back