I think i found the car thief

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin_m

Hey guys, don't know if you remember that me rex got stolen from the college a couple months ago. Well, i ended up giving it to the junkyard after they found it all stripped. The police gave me the address to the place they found it ditched at but i never drove by.

Well, today i was at Costco and had just finished getting gas, when i pulled out and at the stop sign in the parking lot, i saw a rex and an S2000 behind it, i told my girl that they looked nice. She's all, " that looks like yours", then when he drove by, sure enough it was mine. the guy looked at me wierd though, like he was scared, he watched me as he drove by like he recognized me. well i didn't think much about that. But i whipped around cuz i wanted to catch up and see if he would maybe sell it back. by the time i turned around, he had jammed out of there fuckin fast.

So at that poiint i got a feeling there was something up, he looked at me like he knew who i was, then took off fast, then when he was leaving, i saw that he didn't have plates.

So i drove around town for a whil to see if he was around the malls or anything, no luck. When i went home, i got the idea of seeing where that place they ditched the caar at was, because I know that they had followed me and knew my schedule before they stole my car.. Well, basically i found out that this street where it was ditched was about 2 blocks from my house.

So i drove over there, and before i got to the street i saw my car in a driveway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I drove up and down the street a few times, and i am pretty fuckin sure its my car.

So my point is, This is either way too many fuckin coincidences, or the fuckers live behind me, see me all the time, stole my car, ditched it around their house, then bought it back from the junkyard for cheap, and now it is "legally" theirs.

What the fuck should i do. I plan on getting up at 4 am tommorrow and driving by to see if it's my car, then i by chance it has any of my old p0arts on it, which were stripped. That should be proof they are the theives.

Do you think the cops could do anything?? and what do you think they could do??

:cliffs:

-I saw my old car today

-The guy acted fuckin wierd

-Out of no where i decided to see where it had been ditched at

-Saw my fuckin car parked in a driveway there

-My conclusion:The thieves pulled a decent scam, stole the rex, then bought it back from the junk yard

-Read the post and tell me what you think!!

It wouldn't hurt to ask. If you have the old police report where it was stolen and receipts of your parts (with serials..im not sure if this would matter) they might try and help ya because they are in possesion of stolen property even if they did buy the shell. You could (should) get all of your stolen parts back making the car worthless to them.

holy shit man that is MESSED UP! BTW, i do remember your story. too bad you lost your rex. hopefully the guy will get caught stealing something else. i dont think there is anything u can do unless you have some sort of proof. that really sucks man. maybe you can go vandalize it or something to make you feel better. :)

well if you have serial numbers look at the parts and check!
put on a mask and fuck the guy up dont play with him just beat him to a bloody mess

I swear, i it was mine and they are the thiefs. then the cops better do something, because, i WILL burn their fucking house down, no joke. To me they took something that was very valuable, even thouhg it was only worht like 2500 dollars, it got me everywhere, therefore worht a lot to me. motherfuckers will pay.

The original Police report states all that was on the car, and the report from when they found it states that all that stuff was missing, so if that stuff is back on there, it doesn't take a scientist to figure that out...

if it is your crx, don't you have the title?? that should be proof enough. run the VIN.

check the vin numbers, then call the cops. if you don't have the vin anymore call your insurance company they will have the vin availaible.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 22 2003, 10:34 PM
I swear, i it was mine and they are the thiefs. then the cops better do something, because, i WILL burn their fucking house down, no joke. To me they took something that was very valuable, even thouhg it was only worht like 2500 dollars, it got me everywhere, therefore worht a lot to me. motherfuckers will pay.

damn. that would be sweet...but delete this post before you do (eveidence) ;)

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 22 2003, 10:36 PM
The original Police report states all that was on the car, and the report from when they found it states that all that stuff was missing, so if that stuff is back on there, it doesn't take a scientist to figure that out...

No it doesn't but if you simply have "Intake" written on the list for example, then you aren't going to get shit unless you described it to a T in the report. This is why I say dig up the receipts and head to the station. Trust me the burden is upon you to prove that the shit is yours, not the theif to prove that its his.

No arson can be traced buy some latex gloves wrap your hands in tape and a ski mask and work his ass over!
Wait buy his steps the from behind kick in a downwards fashion on the back of his knee.
then when he hits the ground use the opposite elbow to come across the back of his head, and last but not least STOMP no really STOMP on his sack a couple of times.

Well, First off, i dont have the title because when i turned it over to the junkyard i gave it to them, then the thieves bought it from there, so it is "theirs". but i think that if i could prove that they are the thiefs, the car would be turned back to me. Second, the cops got a detailed descrip. of the stuff in the car because of when it got broken into last time, then when it got stolen, i described everything to the cops specifically.

Oh yeah, no reciepts , except for the SPP muffler that i bought for it, which wasn't stripped. everything else came with the car

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Oct 23 2003, 04:03 AM
fuck the guy up

short...sweet...to the point...stupid...yeah. :p

here is what you do.

1. verify it's yours
2. call the cops and get the car back
3. fuck the guy up
4. post pics of a bloody car thief and you happy next to your car

not sure what state you live in...

but in california, the waiting period to buy a high powered rifle is only 14 days.

you could set up shop across the street with a bolt action 30.06, some deer ammo and a scope and pick him off in the head

no, those are just "speed holes" /homer simpson

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Oct 22 2003, 10:39 PM
No arson can be traced

Bullshit... arsonists always leave lots and lots of clues.... fire doesn't just magically consume everything.

if you know for sure that the guy stole ur car...

pm me. i know of a way to COMPLETELY fuck his life up, for several years.
nobody has crossed me bad enough in the past to warrant this ....
level of payback.

but it is too fucked up to post on here.

its nothing violent at all. just involves one little phone call, and a number which i will provide to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back