I think I FUCKED UP REALLY BAD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we both are against abortion, but then again this is not a good time for us to have a kid. shes a year from her bachelors degree, and i still got a long time left for mine, but i want to stay in school.

How inconvenient for you. Kill the little bastard, its ok. Would hate for you to have to inconvenience YOUR life.
[post=535897]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Okay, first off, i didnt finish the post cause i was busy. She is the one that is considering the abortion. I want to have it. I hate aborton and couldnt do that. I already told her that i would drop everything to work and care for the child. i really would like to get married, but we aren't sure right now. basically when we broke up, it was on good terms, its just that at this point i our lives we wanted different things. we still have feelings for each other though. Basically i let her know that if she does want to have it, i will go active duty, we could get married and teh Marine Corp will pay for pretty much everything, so now the coice is on her. I can't force her one way or another, i just let her know that i am right there with her through it all and am leaving it up to her.

I think you understood it like i was saying we were thinking of having the abortion becasue a kid would be an inconvenience. true it would change everything, but i dont see it as an inconvenience.

i think this is really gonna do it here. This is just a fucked up situation. It's a 50/50 chance and I might get hit hard with reality.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 5 2005, 12:47 AM
As for the child being born...Who said I wasn't fit to be a father? That's rather insulting. I can understand the part where you could bash me for my stupid mistakes and the abortions, but to automatically assume I'm a bad parent is BS and I take offense to it. Just because I don't want kids doesn't mean I can't raise them. Just because I am irresponsible while having sex means nothing when it comes to actually raising a human being. If someone fails high school and drops out...does that mean they're unfit to be a parent?

Don't take offense to it, rather examine why people view you this way. You've proven to lack any form of responsibility when it comes to primal urges, frankly, you just can't keep your dick it your pants. Rather then doing the intelligent and moreso RESPONSIBLE thing and abstain until you learn how to put on a condom and properly protect yourself, the girl you're with, and the world around you. I know you said you put a condom on the last time, but that comes after admitting that "it was one of the few times you actually wore one". After illustrating to all these online peoples that the condom broke this time and you just went back at it rather then doing the responsible thing and stopping, even if it does suck, also doesn't help your cause.

Going off on a tangent here, you smoke weed, you smoke ciggs, and you drink, all far too often. Would this set a good example for a child? Would this be a good environment to raise a child in? Do you think that you could possibly be a good parent when you're out partying and the only think you're thinking about is the next hole to stick your dick in? You still are a kid and your actions exemplify this fact.

This is all information that I know because you come online and post about these things which is more negative points for you. I'm sure there's a million and one other stupid mistakes you've made that no one here knows about except for you. I'm also sure that you've also done good things with your life, but to be a good parent you first have to rid yourself of the bad things.

Take offense to the fact that people wouldn't deem you as a good parent, but understand its all become your irresponsible actions. You're certainly not going to win father of the year award, I'm sorry. :(

i completely understand where some of you guys are comming from. But to just say "You're going to be a bad parent, you can't raise a child" or more specifically "The only person I feel sorry for in this whole disaster, is the child that will be born..." is BS.

If it does end up mine, I most likely will still not be "with" the girl and more a father that sees his kid every other day or weekends...we'd work something out. I can put it at almost a 80% chance that if it is mine, it's going to live with her. If it does end up being mine and me having to raise it (this bitch it weird...ya never know, she drinks, smokes and parties a lot more than I ever have), I would never smoke weed or drink in front of any of my kids, as a matter of fact I probably wouldn't do it period unless I has a babysitter or something. I can't say I wouldn't smoke cigarettes...but it certainly wouldn't be where the child was.

As for posting this here, you people are a lot more mature than the people I hang out with. When I told them, they didn't have a concern about the kid...they thought it was cool or started joking around about child support.

As for when the condom broke, yes the responsible thing would have been to say "fuck it" but I had just gotten out of jail, some would have done different. Now since this is going to start an issue. It was for a warrant 2 years ago, I served the 10 days and paid the fine. It was a misdemeanor, I didn't have any type of motivation to not do stupid shit. In my eyes, a kid probably could be one of the best things for me. I'd have something to look forward to and something to keep telling myself to stay out of trouble, because that's much more real and important then me going out smoking and partying.

Of course people are going to see me as some dumb adolencent who can't keep his dick in his pants; irresponsible. I've defenitly had my share of stupid mistakes/moments. Like I said, this could be an eye-opener and really change the way I live my life.

You went to jail for TEN DAYS and when you got out you HAD to get ass and didnt care when it broke becuase you were in the mindset of wanting ass becuase you just got out of jail.

Did I hear that right?

THAT is why people look down on you.

get an HIV test keep in mind it can sometimes not show up for 6 months after you get it.

Also think about HPV and Herpes.

I put money on you having HPV. you may never know it or ever show signs for it but I bet you have it in your system. You will pass it on to others and only a handful of them will ever "know" they have it.

Also check out the internet for pictures of STDs

Just some food for thought.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 5 2005, 09:59 PM
You went to jail for TEN DAYS and when you got out you HAD to get ass and didnt care when it broke becuase you were in the mindset of wanting ass becuase you just got out of jail.

Did I hear that right?

THAT is why people look down on you.

get an HIV test keep in mind it can sometimes not show up for 6 months after you get it.

Also think about HPV and Herpes.

I put money on you having HPV. you may never know it or ever show signs for it but I bet you have it in your system. You will pass it on to others and only a handful of them will ever "know" they have it.

Also check out the internet for pictures of STDs

Just some food for thought.
[post=536417]Quoted post[/post]​

Doctors predict that 9 out of 10 girls have an undetected strand of HPV. Some strands aren't harmful to males, but can lead to cervical cancer in females so its imperative that as a male you know if you're a carrier or not so you can let your partner know.

This goes along with all the other nasty strands of HPV that CAN AND WILL HARM YOU along with the other common STIs like herpies.

i get tested at least every three months. I'm clean.

As for me marrying her, that's defenitly not going to happen.

10 days isn't a lot, ture...but I still wanted some butt. It's just how I think, right or wrong. It's a whole different enviroment and even a few days makes you want some ass and to get away from the stupidest idiots you'd ever meet.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 5 2005, 10:44 PM
i get tested at least every three months. I'm clean.

As for me marrying her, that's defenitly not going to happen.

10 days isn't a lot, ture...but I still wanted some butt. It's just how I think, right or wrong. It's a whole different enviroment and even a few days makes you want some ass and to get away from the stupidest idiots you'd ever meet.
[post=536436]Quoted post[/post]​

You have the mind of a very bad person.

Remember it's one thing to want, it's another thing to do.

what else have you done in life becuase you "really wanted it"?

I feel sorry for your future wife or gf if you ever find one.

Kids act off their feelings/needs, adults THINK FIRST then act. Atlest you had a justifiable reason for pulling the condom off and keeping at it.

isn't he only 18 or something? keep in mind he's not ancient like some of you people. You can't expect him to act as maturely as someone who's had a lot less negative influence.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 5 2005, 11:32 PM
isn't he only 18 or something? keep in mind he's not ancient like some of you people. You can't expect him to act as maturely as someone who's had a lot less negative influence.
[post=536452]Quoted post[/post]​

isnt 18 an adult?

I cant think of a single friend of mine who had the same thought pattern as him even when they were 15.

Something just isnt right.

It's called childhood. If I recall, he didn't have much of one, and what little there was wasn't very good.

I'm not defending his actions, just trying to understand the "why"s.

I contend that everyone is clinically brain dead until the age of 25. I'm 28 and only NOW ... STARTING .... to develop a functioning brain.

If you youngins think I'm wrong, just think about the stupid shit you did at the age.

-> Steve

my childhood was pretty shitty... and i'm still a kid.

for me to marry someone I don't have feelings like that for isn't my cup of tea, no matter what the situation was.

my future wife/gf is going to be there and i'd marry her because i love her...not because i "knocked" he up.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 6 2005, 05:43 AM

for me to marry someone I don't have feelings like that for isn't my cup of tea, no matter what the situation was.

my future wife/gf is going to be there and i'd marry her because i love her...not because i "knocked" he up.
[post=536508]Quoted post[/post]​

I think Blanco was the only one with the sentiments that you should marry the mother of the child to be a good father. Those aren't my particular sentiments, I do believe that its not the best possible example for a child to come from a broken family, but I also do believe that its possible to be a perfectly capable father figure even in the said situation. My point was the reason why you're getting the "you're going to be a bad daddy" rap is because of your irresponsible actions. The things you do would be terrible examples for a child, even if you try to keep them hidden from a child, eventually they're going to figure it out themselves or someone else is going to tell them what their daddy does. You also use moronic reasoning and then say you wouldn't do these irresponsible things and then backpedaling saying you wouldn't do irresponsible things UNLESS you had a babysitter. Having a babysitter makes everything alright, right? Especially when you're already only with the kid once a week or two days every two weeks...

As I said before, take a look inside and take a look at your current lifestyle. This is why no one here believes you're going to be a good father because you've shown such poor judgement in the past. Personally, I wouldn't say you're ready to be a father and some child in your life shouldn't be a "test dummy" to jump start your life and get it back on track.

no no, I meant occasional partying isn't a bad thing, I wouldn't do what I do now, yes a kid does change everything, but there's still room for a little fun. I'm not sayin I have to go out and get smashed. But I've lived and taken care of kids and to get away every now and then is defenitly a relief. I know parents that take their kids to these parties, defenitly not a child friendly enviroment. It depends, the babysitter thing would only be if I was raising the kid. If it was a weekly thing, then I would just have my fun the week that I didn't have her/him.

And if it turns out being mine, I'd want to be with the kid more often than once a week. If I'm the father I want the child to know I'm the father.

There is no such thing as a "test dummy" when it comes to children as far as I'm concerned. I act/acted the way I did/do because I have nothing. What am I here for....absolutely nothing, when someone is dependant on me, that changes a lot of things. I've been known by family and friends to change in an instant if I feel the need.

Like I said, in the past there was nothing there, it techinically didn't matter what I did. I solved the issues, maybe not the best way but I handled it. Now I can't fuck around...as much, I'm learning life little by little and I damn sure didn't want to grow up so fast. Like I said as well as others...I'm still a kid, but for the right reasons I can change.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 6 2005, 05:43 AM

[post=536508]Quoted post[/post]​

You're no longer a kid you are a full blown ADULT. however you still think/act like a kid. first by saying "I'm still a kid" bottom line you're not. Next time you get charged with something and face a judge ask him if he can treat you like a minor becuase you feel like a kid.

As stated before only 1 person pointed out getting married. I think it's the worst thing you could do. It wouldnt last (marage) and you would be around the kid 24/7 and in your case that doesnt seem to be the best idea. So keeping some freedom could help out a lot when it comes to getting over your "kid" acts.

Have you ever thought of growing up and making something of yourself?

Starting by. no drugs, no drinking "1-2 beers is ok when going out to eat or a club" cutting out all the bullshit you DO NOT NEED to do.

Get yourself a good paying job and make something of your life.

I'm a 22 year old who never went to school ONE DAY OF MY LIFE. I didnt even get my GED till last year.

I'm sitting here in my own place, with money in the bank. and other then my 350Z loan. I owe ZERO money to anyone. how did I pull this off? I didnt fuck around! I always wanted to have toys, I never wanted to be dependent on anything. I worked my butt off and now I'm able to buy house if I wanted to. I could go to a BMW dealership and buy a brand new M3 TODAY or in your case an S4 =)~

I'm not trying to brag in anyway. I'm pointing out that becuase I didnt fuck around and I applied myself, even with no edumakasion I still made it work.

Once again 18 is an ADULT and it's about time you started acting like one. First things first STOP MAKING FUCKING EXCUSES for why you did what you've done in the past. you're immature and need to grow the fuck up. Ok 2nd sell off all your shit that you dont need and start paying off your debt. If you have a kid you're going to need every last cent. If you don't have a kid well you're helping out your cause by paying shit off something else you need to do (from other post)

Maybe many months from now you'll post a thread about I'm out of debt! and how you just bought yousrelf a brand new Audi and can pay the payments/insurance with ease. I'd love to see that! I'm sure a lot of other people would too.
There's no reason why you can't make that happen. the only person holding you back is yourself.

Back