i think i m dumping my girlfriend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

Well it starts out like this... Wednesday we both went out to the bar, we didn't go together... we went i seprete cars. when we got in i sat with her and her friends for a bit then after a while i decided to hang out with my friends that were there... later on that night she was dancing with a mn viking on the dance floor( mankato is the training camp town of the minnesota vikings) i didn't get mad i was like oh well. later as time went on i went out to dance with her and her friends but when i got to them they left the dance floor. them came midnight i had to leave so i went up to her and said good night and she kinda acted funny.
the next day a called her when i was working and she didn't answer her phone then later in the day when i was off work i called her no answer again. later that night my friends and i decided to go out and while we were out i saw her best friend. i asked her whats up with cassie and she said she didn't know but she did say she was mad at me. i m like i haven't done anything that could get her mad. So friday passed by no call from her and now half way thru sat no call.
so back to Friday when i was working i started to think back on the relationship and then i realized i m better off with someone else.

1st off she dumped me after a week and then came back bagging me
2nd she rags on the company i work for and says its shit when i make 30,000 dollars more then her a year and i have been here over 3 years
3rd she makes fun of me and my car and calls me a ricer
4th she smokes cigs
5th she smokes weed like there cigs
6th she is 21 and lives at home with parents with no goals
7th works part time a store

my ex was similar. no ambition, good for nothing gold digging whore who almost OD'd on coke after we broke up. you didnt list any positive qualities so im guessing theres none that actually stick out, if your not happy and shes ragging on you, loose her. shes wasting your time when you could be getting your dick wet eltsewhere my .02

this is the one that I praised you about not too long ago...haha, you should have mentioned the shit above.

I have no comment on the living at home still since I am 24 and still at home only becuase I am a recent graduate, and still looking for work.

I say atleast talk to her to find out whats up, sounds like she needs to get tossed but not sure how you really feel about it.

As far as cigs, I just quit and thank god--I hate them, thumbs down to her

Weed I can't fucking stand, sorry HS fellas

Partime at a store, I meet a chick this way and she ended up being the worst person I have dated

Her dissing you for making more, well fuck her, maybe if you took a pay cut it would make her more happy, that dumb cunt.

I say drop her ass. Good luck and keep us posted.

Milan

hey man, if you really believe you'll be happier with somebody else then there's really no point keeping the relationship going. You'll be doing yourself a favor by not wasting your time and probably hers.

your girlfriend's probably mad at you for some wackass reason, most girls are wacked in the head.

just make sure you dump her first before she dumps you.

Dump her.
But first, stick it in her pooper!
J/K!
Leave her.
I hate bitches that get mad for no reason at all.
You can find better.
Trust me, I did.

don't they all get mad for no reason sooner or later, I just hate when it becomes a fucking weekly thing.

Milan

i m calling it off tonight after work.

she is a nice person but not what i am looking for. i cant spend every waking moment with her i work about 10 hours a day 7 to 8 days at a time i need my friends in my life too. i need a girl that understands that. she was my 1st girlfriend in a year and just like my other ones she didn't understand that i need a balance between friends and her.
about her smoking weed i didn't see her do it untill three days after i took her back. i asked about it she said she did it everyonce in a while and in the last few weeks i saw her doing it everytime i was with her which was about 4 times a week. i dont need that shit in my life.

on the plus side... we have a new worker in my store and she is pretty hot, down side she has a boyfriend. to the point tho she has a friend named tina thats cute that she wants to hook me up with. i met tina so i know what she looks like and what she is like. so who knows what these few days would bring.

Sounds like a plan to me. (Im only 20 so I still live at home when i'm not in school) What you need to do is.........borrow your moms car if its a beater car or an old lady car like my moms. (Buick) And go out and pick up chicks and say thats your car, my car was in the paintbooth when i met my gf she had never seen it when we started dating. I'm broke as fuck because im in school. So she didnt like me for my car or my money, and her parents are rich as hell. :p

i am off work in two and a half fucking hours and i swear time is at a mother fuching stand still..... i am off at 9 but i have a hour drive to get home

dont call her on the way home, driving pissed off is worse than driving drunk

she didn't answer her phone the last few times i called her so i am comptemplating call her and dumping her on her voice maill since she didn't fucking answer her phone

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 9 2003, 06:37 PM
she didn't answer her phone the last few times i called her so i am comptemplating call her and dumping her on her voice maill since she didn't fucking answer her phone

Dude, don't dump her over the phone.
That's just shitty...
If she won't answer your calls, then to hell with her.
I'd take that as her answer.

I'm 19 and have only had 3 serious girlfriends.
But, I'm wise as fuck...
Well, when it comes to girls anyway...

i m 25 and i have been dumped 6 times in my life and i only dumped one person so its my turn to dump.

to think about it i was dumped 5 times on the phone and one time in person.
i did my only break up in person but for this time i m phoning this bitch in

Do what you gotta do.
She sounds like a bad g/f anyway.
Is she hot?

dude break up with her.. you need to look out for you first.. remember you date people to find the right one.. when you find out she's not right you move on.. no offense to her but roll out bro.. i think she's kinda about to do the same as well.. do it on the phone no shame if she doesn't answer.. then when she calls you back dont answer lol

2nd point.. go for the hot chick screw the b/f if she doesn't bite then get the friend lol i have much advice to give in this type of stuff..been in every roll

anna from work is way hot and we get along real well i can tell she is not in to me all that much so i am not going try altho i have playing around and joking with her... i make her laugh. her friend tho she is more my type cuz she like s things i like and cuz she has a oz lancer

Back