i think i m dumping my girlfriend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we need to see a pic of the chick you're about to dump

today is wedensday and i dumped her saturday... i havent seen here in a week and i am happy :D

Originally posted by HybridRevolution@Aug 10 2003, 10:46 AM
you should'a been like.. "im out like like a fat girl in dodgeball, dont need the games"

lol you said it's over lol

im gonna steal this one, ty.

and good for you man, shes sounds like a biatch. f her

pretend like your taking her back, get her to give you head, and then blow it in her face and call her a slut. Leave her for good.

i saw her at the bar last night.... i didn't even look at her or say hi to her at allshe tried to say as far away from me as possible

hitlertime.gif

do you think mirnes know him?

Man, I just dumped the girl I had been serious with for a year. She kissed some guy, told me, then I broke up with her. I week later she calls me wants me back and I ask if she can be faithful and serious, she says ok. The next day kisses the guy again and spent the night over his house but didnt fuc& him. Tells me and i break up with here. Couple weeks past and she tells me to come over I come over (400 miles away) and we have sex then I find out she sucked the other guys dic the very next day and he never talked to her afterwards. She got lonly and realized what she really had and new i was seeing other people and she got screwed over and left me for some guy that played her and i warned her ahead of time. anyway time passes and The whole time this relationship went on she was out of state, so it was a long distance relationship but everytime we were together it was perfect. I drove 400 miles every month to be with her. She wanted me back again after 2 weeks and i told her she had to move down with me and get an apartment. She said yes. Stayed with me for a week. had fun. Went back out of state and she started acting distant and funny for 3 days. I said screw it and broke up with her. She said she was going to move down but I dont believe it. She said we caould never be together since I broke up with her. I told her I just said that to get her attention. I found some tourist in a bar and screwed her and whe went back out of state, then my ex comes here to to finish some divorce stuff( has 3 kids), sees me, calls me and asshole then has sex with me before she leaves. Says sheloves me. Females are to hard to understand. I got my revenge by sleeping with someone else 3 days before her :) Theres more then what i said but dont feel bad because there is always someone out there who is going through the same shit. I hate female mind games.....peace

basics

3 kids
lives 400 miles away from me
cheated on my 2x
tons of drama
Final analysis: Find a female without any kids because there most likely not faithful. play the game and dont get serious!

Back