I think I'm going to be sick..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks alot like what my last EG looked like when I found it. Except they took my interior too. All I had left was the frame. And the E-brake....

Fucking car thieves.... DIE

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 17 2004, 04:17 PM
Looks alot like what my last EG looked like when I found it. Except they took my interior too. All I had left was the frame. And the E-brake....

Fucking car thieves.... DIE
[post=403795]Quoted post[/post]​

the only reason why i dont want to live in cali.

damn his shit got absolutely RAPED...he said insurance will get him another one...everything will turn out ok for the dude

damn that shit sucks

looks just like my coupe did 2 years ago. except he has more left over in his engine bay than i did lol

yea. well same happened to my friends gsr...but they set it on fire when they were done like fucktards

Sucks for him...

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 17 2004, 04:29 PM
We get all the hot chicks though..... :shrug2:
[post=403799]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah. Come to Texas. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Oct 17 2004, 07:18 PM-->
damn...all that gone in a day :blink:

they must have had a whole crew stripping the car...
[post=403883]Quoted post[/post]​

no not really just air tools and a host to pull a motor takes a couple of hours and seat and shit maybee an hour. When you don't care what gets broken

Wytt
@Oct 18 2004, 09:53 AM
I'm suprised that they didn't take the airbag...
[post=404113]Quoted post[/post]​

not worth much look on ebay they go for 40 bucks or less

40 bucks is 40 bucks. They go for a hell of a lot more on the streets though.

I am not supprised at all. Engine can be taken out in under 3 hours if everything goes smoothly, with power tools, plus they don't have to be neat. They can just cut the car harness. As for seats, I can take mine out in less then a minute. Not hard to remove four bolts. Cluster, now that I know how to do it, only takes about 3 or so minutes. I am sure that I could strip my car down to nothing in a day singlehadlly, and I don't even have air tools. The reason why hondas are stolen so much is the same reason honda are modded so much. Parts are almost interchangeable, and they are extremly easy to mod.

Back