i think i'm OD'ing on caffine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
my heart is beating 100 miles an hour. lol i had 2 solo cups (16 oz i think) of coke today, thats it... nothing crazy...
i think i'm having a mini heart attack. lol probably not, but its beating real hard.

i drank a shit load of water to try to dilute it, but nothing yet.

anyone have any tips to eat the caffine in my system?

If you think ur havin a heart attack, take some aspirin like NOW. If not, just drink water and maybe eat some food with carbs/protein to get some real energy that will last. and lay off the caffeine! that shit will kill you sure as cigarettes.

yeah, or just smoke a few caps of meth...

I have a caffeine problem. I get serious head aches when I go an hour without caffeine. The withdrawls are kicking my ass right now and I'm not going to give in until I get a cup of coffee when I go to school next.

yeah, that 747 was nothing... did nothing to me.

but 2 cups of coke throughout the day today, and i was hurting. wtf?

i ended up passing out. i didn't want to move around too much, so i layed down and fell asleep for a couple hours.
it's better now, but i still feel weird...

Now when you say you had 32 oz of coke, ur talkin about coca cola right? cuz last time i checked that much cocaine is fatal no matter how well you handle ur caffeine.

yeah, that 747 was nothing... did nothing to me.

but 2 cups of coke throughout the day today, and i was hurting. wtf?

i ended up passing out. i didn't want to move around too much, so i layed down and fell asleep for a couple hours.
it's better now, but i still feel weird...

What did someone slip cocaine in it?

I'll drink 3-5 dr peppers through the day.

If you think ur havin a heart attack, take some aspirin like NOW. .

Aspirin contains a huge amount of asprin.

I have had it a few time drinking just coffee with no breakfast and then I would get so shaky and weak that I wouldn't be able to walk.

i think he means caffeine. and since he consumed a relatively small amount of caffeine to begin with, had he been actually having a heart attack, the aspirin would have helped.

yeah it usually doesn't effect me, like at all. I drink coffee daily.

and yet today, I had 2 cups of soda... and started wigging out.

so you didnt drink very much, and passed out shortly thereafter. Question. did ur asshole hurt when you woke up?

i don't think it's anything serious. there isn't enough caffeine in coca cola to do that. if it was a safety issue, you wouldn't be able to buy a bladder buster form 7-11. it might be a level of stress or toxicity in your body from cigarettes and coffee and probably no sleep. your body was telling you to relax.

just be careful for a few days and drink a lot of water. keep a journal of how you feel in case you get worse.

Back