i think i'm OD'ing on caffine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i don't think it's anything serious. there isn't enough caffeine in coca cola to do that. if it was a safety issue, you wouldn't be able to buy a bladder buster form 7-11. it might be a level of stress or toxicity in your body from cigarettes and coffee and probably no sleep. your body was telling you to relax.

just be careful for a few days and drink a lot of water. keep a journal of how you feel in case you get worse.

yeah... def not stress... i'm pretty stress free with this new job. things are real smooth, albiet busy. i slept a LOT this weekend. I pretty much didn't leave my couch from friday night until sunday morning. lol

i'm ok now.

i think i had too much salt. I had some popcorn last night. and i never eat popcorn. but i was out of food and thats all i had. and today i got a pizza and a bottle of soda for lunch.
so i think i od'ed on salt more than caffiine now that i think about it.

You said you've been working out, at least with the boxes and walking, lol, maybe that's somehow related, although you would expect things to improve as you are more active...

I remember one time on a road trip to Ohio I popped 2 NoDows(sp?) with 2 energy drinks. My friend did too. Thank god we weren't the one driving, it felt like my heart was going to expload. It was rediculious. I follow directions on caffiene pills and energy drinks now.

Aspirin contains a huge amount of asprin.
LMAO
but i think regular asprin doesn't have caffeine
others do, especially excedrin

try taking half a box of no-doz
good times
tweaked like a motherfucker

B you slipped yourself a ruffie didnt you you sick fuck

naw, i get heart burn all the time when i eat tomatoes... i know what that feels like. def wasn't it.

don't think it was gas either.... i didn't fart at all all day yesterday :D

i'm still holding true to my salt intake theory.

today for lunch i had some white rice, steamed veggies, and some steamed chicken from the chinese place. :)

Back