i think i'm OD'ing on caffine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm sayin it was really bad gas.. because you didn't fart. I've had gas that felt like a heart attack.

anxiety and panic of what? I was sitting in my lazy boy, working.... and posting up here... hardly anything stressful :p

I've gotten heart Palpitations for not smoking before. That's a common thing when I quit.

But yeah, panic attack .. it could be. But Panic attacks are also followed up by throwing up and a general desire to want to die.

wow, 2 pages on brian breaking his diet and having chest pains. wow, just wow. :lol:

747 is over-rated....and welp...no different than my noraml coffee I have everyday.....

but the place was kinda cool.

Much like the classic President / Vice President conundrum, Brian has made a similar strategy to assure that his health would be maintained, and no one would attempt an assassination.

If Pissedoffsol can't run this site for any reason, it's control is defaulted to Tony D / BUND. So make sure you all do your part to be concerned for B's health.

lol

that is a very good point though. if i die, this site is over. no one else has access to my hosting provider, nor will the bill get paid, and the site will close....
hrm, i should probably set up a back up account for someone :p

lol

that is a very good point though. if i die, this site is over. no one else has access to my hosting provider, nor will the bill get paid, and the site will close....
hrm, i should probably set up a back up account for someone :p

or get life insurance with me as the beneficiary :ph34r:

i have life ins. my parents are the benne until i get married.

Read: My parents will most likely always be my benne.

haha! I'm in that same boat, B.

Back