I think there is something wrong with my ass.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

WTF. I feel like i have to shit, so i go into the bathroom, sit down on the toilet and nothing. I piss, but nothing else. Its been happening quite a bit in the past two days, and just now i tried. Im sitting here at my computer and i feel the need to shit. Its not just gas either. I go to shit, try and push something out, but theres nothing, not even a nugget. Sometimes though, ill go in and try to shit and just a little guy plops out and thats it... but when i get out of the bathroom i still feel like i have to shit!!!!

Im just waiting for the hour when i have to shit and i end up dropping my colon into the toilet...

Its not constipation, because i still do shit, but wtf....

:blink: :blink:

no, my roommate does have some mild laxative pills.... but fuck that.

hahaah and no, i wont push so hard i get hemroids. ill accpet the fact that nothing is coming out, im not about to risk the lively hood of my anus lol

Wheres that avatar. "I survived B's hemroid thread."

PS...how the hell did battle pope used to do this...ive been on here all day...this is like a full-time job talkin to you mother fuckers. Im so worn out i might make it to sleep before 3AM.

lol, its god punishing you for the new avatar pic you bastard :laugh:

you should look into one of those cleansing systems for your digestive system...
its scary what people say comes out of them

or you can just load up on lots o bran, etc

Quoted post[/post]]

PS...how the hell did battle pope used to do this...ive been on here all day...this is like a full-time job talkin to you mother fuckers. Im so worn out i might make it to sleep before 3AM.

It's okay. Not everyone can jeopardize their employment with such ferocity.

x_prep_bowel_evacuant_senna.jpg

You have an STD. :ph34r:

And how come HE gets racy avatars, not fair! :p

*B lays down the line*

*dveit gets the blame for no more seductive seanyizzle avatars*

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

It's okay. Not everyone can jeopardize their employment with such ferocity.

i do a pretty good job :)

no joke. my boss left at 5...i worked till maybe 5:30....and then trolled the forums until 8:30. Lets hope i get this out today...probably not gonna hit 61 posts in 24 hours today.

Quoted post[/post]]
Just goto Taco Bell..... :wink:
maybe ill head to mcdonalds... their food always makes me poop.

well i woke up this uhhh afternoon and went to sit on the toilet, because i felt like i had to shit.... i pushed and pushed, all im getting are little farts. oh god, i cant imagine whats in store when i finally do shit...

Back