I think there is something wrong with my ass.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

buy some physillium husk and some pulp free Orange Juice. You'll shit like a bear. $12 at GNC

and don't kill seany-izzle's avatar :-(

drink coffee.. and eat a bran muffin.. lol

seriously dood, you need physillium husk (pronounced "silly-um"). 12 buck at GMC and it's not a laxative, mix a couple spoonfulls in some pulp free OJ and you'll be just fine

it sounds like you're constipated...
or maybe your prostate is fucked?

do you get a tingling sensation in your ass and have dreams about naked guys?

i had a giant ceasar salad yesterday!!!!

after class im going to Shaws and getting some bran muffins, and a box of bran cereal.

hahaha love that movie.

scraped the bran idea. My roommate said that when took these laxitive pills, he only had to shit once and it was a normal shit, nothing like a porcelin blowing dump.

"this product generally produces bowl movement in 6-12 hours"
recommneded dosage is 1-3 for ppl over the age of 12. Well i have class in 30 minutes... and ill probably be there for an hour... sooooo i think im gonna take two now. He said it took him about 7-8 hours before he shit after taking them. So if i take them now, ill be shitting by midnight. sweet.

hsthread.jpg

as of 10:45 pm EST, i pooped. Now it wasnt the best poop, started off by ploppin out a little guy. but i decided to tough it through and push on for more. Some soft stuff came out, but i feel like i still have more to go. The biggest poop ive taken in about 2-3 days

LMAO!! This is awesome!!

But in all seriousness, DONT EVER PUSH!!! EVER!! Trust me. If you don't end up with hemmeroids, you'll get fissures which are just as bad and usually get infected. If you need to shit and it's not coming out on it's own free will, pinch off whatever you got going, check for dangle-berries and try again later.

To promote good bowel movements, the #1 cause of temporary constipation is dehydration (which causes extremly hard stool which is difficult to pass). Drink a few 500ml bottles of water a day and this will soften stool sufficiently. In terms of fibre, a 1/3 cup of All-Bran bud cereal sprinkled over your favourite cereal gives you 12 grams to start (which is exactly half of what the average male needs daily). This will Dramatically improve your bowel movements, as well as your overall health.

:thumbsup:

OMG I HAVE TO POOP AGAIN!!!! and this time its for real!!!! BRB

damn that was quick... its like pissed out of my ass hahhahaa. gross. but hey, alteast im pooping again.

adnoh, wtf... are you a proctologist or something? Believe me, i piss clear nearly all day long, im very hydrated.

Quoted post[/post]]

adnoh, wtf... are you a proctologist or something? Believe me, i piss clear nearly all day long, im very hydrated.

Nah, I'm no proctologist, I've just done my research. Might as well get into good habits while I'm young so that there is less chance of shit (no pun intended) happening in the future.

So you've got the H20 part down, just keep up with the fibre.

:p

I cannot believe, that NOWHERE in this thread did this get used....

:crap:

So I just had to.

Sean, I am glad to hear that everything came out ok! :toilet:

thank mang. And i pooped already today, a normal poop too. Im happy that i got it out of my system before i go home today and when i go to the yankee game on saturday. phew.

Back