i think this is a good ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mintoxik

well theres really no place for this so now its here and you have to look at it forever HAHAHAHA j/k

so i was watching a video for civics in japan racing blah blah blah you get the point anyway and they all had graphics covering the hole car now in the states isnt that rice??? but there we think its cool???
its mind boggling

What kind of racing were they doing though? For a street car it would be rice but if those are track cars 1)they have the performance aspect to back it up and 2) they are probably trying to make the car stand out so they can promote their sponsors...

the fuckers who came up with rice are dumb asses.
there is no such thing as rice.
there is 1) wat suits ur taste, and 2)wat doesn't.

rice to me is a word that people use to describe the cars they dont like, compared to their distinct taste in cars that they like. people who use the word rice are just everyday people with bad manners.

Are we STILL talking about this shit ?! It's been 10 fucking years ! "hahahah that's rice"

Can we get over it ?

well theres really no place for this so now its here and you have to look at it forever HAHAHAHA j/k

so i was watching a video for civics in japan racing blah blah blah you get the point anyway and they all had graphics covering the hole car now in the states isnt that rice??? but there we think its cool???
its mind boggling
2610115566_1d2ea5eef6_o.gif

i think he was trying to use the question mark "?" as a replacement for the actual word "question"
so the title of the thread is actually supposed to be the statement "i think this is a good question" and not the poorly formed question "i think this is a good ?"
:confused:

i dunno... i could be wrong.... either way the OP is a non-typing asshat

but to weigh in on what seems to be the point of this poorly formed thread. i dont fucking care what country its in... street driven cars with stickers and graphics all over them look fucking stupid...

putting these on your impreza
sub011.jpg

doesnt make you this
Subaru_Impreza_WRC.jpg

just like doing this to your integra
integraIII-type-r.jpg

doesnt make you this
htup_0803_09_z+hasport_1995_acura_integra_race_car+entering_straightaway+on_track_view.jpg

or this

0209tur_04z+acura_integra_coupe+right_front_view.jpg

Back