i think this is a repost.... but its bad ass

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The LS1 crate motor from Chevy is only 382 lbs.

The e30 4 banger is 234lbs.

Relocate the battery and a few other pesky items, and you've retained the weight balance.

lol
yeah cuz its real easy to find 150lbs of shit in the engine bay that you can move to the back :)

You can move the turbo, the radiator to the trunk poking out like a large wing and then put a 2stroke in the trunk to spin the alternator :)

like an ls1. throw that in the trunk.... leave the real motor under the hood.

if you don't think that car was quick and that a CP mustang could beat it, i'd be willing to put a LOT of money on the m3

Stock for Stock the M doesn't scare me. My Mustang statement was "I want to build an 06 Mustang that moved like that"

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
no, not stock for stock.

that e30 m3 against, say, this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-SCCA-C...4QQcmdZViewItem
that's awesome ! I was actually looking at that car last night !

Also, I'm willing to bet that a video of that exact mustang would also be very impressive.

oh i'm sure. CP mustangs are no joke either. but, i still got my money on the M

I wish my suspension was that stiff? 20k springs anyone?

I never seen a car pull up it's FRONT tires in hard cornering.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol
yeah cuz its real easy to find 150lbs of shit in the engine bay that you can move to the back :)

You just pwned yourself fucker... You only have to move 75 pounds of shit to balance it out.

Math >>> yuo.

battery = 25-30 lbs, ditch the AC and put a sandbag in the trunk. You're balanced. Eat me.

[edit] Or you could put a decent rear end chunk under the car to make up some of that balance... 8.8" chunk from an '03 Cobra and some custom axles, lets say? That's probably 20-30 pounds heavier than the li'l BMW diff.

Drop it.

You are wrong and making yourself look more like a jackass.

Not to mention you are upsetting me for bring up threads from a week ago.

Back