I think we are going to Iran . . .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck going to Iran. If they want to build nukes and nuke Israel, let them. Israel has had it coming for far too long. They've been our little ankle biting lapdog far too long. If everyone starts nuking each other then we'll be in for some serious population control. If any reach the states hopefully all the smart people survive and all the in-breeding rednecks dies.

A bit extreme, but a nuclear war is inevitable.

We are not going to Iran, we have a commander and chief that cannot even decide about the wars we are currently fighting. We need to get in it to win it. If we are going to go to fucking war then lets fight to God damn war. None of this pussy foot bullshit. Our countrymen did not sign up to go get maimed and killed for us to just pack up our toys and leave.

Another thing, we need to beef the shit out of the CIA with real human assets. Fire up the wet works program again so when Bin Laden is sitting in fucking Torra Borra we can actually pull the trigger. We beat the hell out of our intellegince agencies over the years. They are so worried that some Senator is going to get a hair up his ass that they are way conservitive in some areas and blow it out of proportion in others. The Democrats have everyone shitting their pants about not calling anyone a terrorist that when we had very, very real terror threats unfolding on OUR soil they didnt raise the alert level because 'it didn't warrant it' Well what the fuck does? We have a man that takes a 3 month vacation to Extremist Training Land LLC and that isnt enough? I guess someone is going to have to blow the shit out of something or execute a well planned assualt for us to pull our heads back out of our asses. Hell Obama cannot even get Gitmo shut down like he promised. And the 'victims' that have been relocated have simply been shifted to other countries that have no problem running a screw through someones knee. They thought that being put in a pile naked was bad? Spend a week in Saudi Araba.

We give Isreal some Intel, move some satellites for them to get better information in real time and let them take care of Iran. I am tired of the US doing what no one else will do and on top of that we get shit on because of it. The UN sits around fucking itself with the Geneva Convention, and whatever Moore/Gore movie is out playing in the background for mood music while they all sit around in a orgy of self glorification and ego stroking. While North Africa continues to destroy itself. So it really pisses me off when they sit around and entertain the craziest sons of bitches on this planet yet they decry the US every time the Taliban claim that WE where responsible for blowing up a school full of deaf, dumb and mute transgenders legless Ethiopian children on holiday brought there by their Nuns.

Good Rant.

I actually very much am in agreement.

Fuck going to Iran. If they want to build nukes and nuke Israel, let them. Israel has had it coming for far too long. They've been our little ankle biting lapdog far too long. If everyone starts nuking each other then we'll be in for some serious population control. If any reach the states hopefully all the smart people survive and all the in-breeding rednecks dies.

A bit extreme, but a nuclear war is inevitable.

See guys even Chaz hates dogs.

woops, wrong thread. :ph34r:

Back