I Took A Drug Test For A Job And They Called Me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Baker

I had to takea hair follicle and urine test to get into an electrician apprenticeship program. I took it last weds and I got a call from the today saying they needed me to go take a second hair follicle test. I should be ok (aside from one small incident) but does anyone have any clue what it means when then need you to do a second test?

It probably means they think they found something, but they want to repeat the test (more accurate, more expensive test) to make absolutely sure. I wouldn't worry about it if you're clean.

Did you know, If your a big poppy seed eater, you will test postive for heroien.

If your clean I would not worry about it.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 8 2003, 11:12 PM
Did you know, If your a big poppy seed eater, you will test postive for heroien.

WTF, isn't it opium?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 8 2003, 11:14 PM
drink a shit load of green tea
and white vinegar

I passed the urine test, that shit wouldn't help a hair follicle test

Bic your entire head. When they asked what happened, Just say you were trying to get your sideburns to be equal length and you keeped screwing up. Eventually you resulted in a bald head. LOL

Originally posted by 98integrals@May 8 2003, 11:25 PM
or u pulled a steve-o and caught ur head on fire :lol:

seriously, I'll just burn all my body hair off and say my friends house burned down. I really should be ok but if I fail I'm going to cry

Originally posted by asmallsol+May 9 2003, 12:19 AM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@May 9 2003, 12:12 AM
asmallsol
@May 8 2003, 11:12 PM

WTF, isn't it opium?

I thought that opium and heroien came from the same plant. If not sorry I dont know from experience

yes opium heroin and morphein all come from the same place... poppy plants just different levels of processing

hence the reason they are all clasified as opiates

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 8 2003, 11:49 PM
that was a good Tool cd

lol, yes it was...you ever seen them live, they put on a bad ass show

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 9 2003, 12:44 AM
yes opium heroin and morphein all come from the same place... poppy plants just different levels of processing

hence the reason they are all clasified as opiates

Unless you are a cop, judge, or doctor, you know way too much about opiates. :ph34r:

here is what most likly happened...
when you submit a urine sample and you have consumed to many fluids, the tests can come back too watered down and therefore inconclusive. And with the hair test, there was probably a lab error, and the results became inconclusive, if i were you i would not worry about it.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 9 2003, 12:12 AM

If your clean I would not worry about it.

as someone else said you'd actually test positive for opiates which is really odd because
the seeds that are on poppies are cooked and they do not actually contain any alkalines when in seed form, only the plant does.
you'll never get any kind of useful poppie plant from the seeds either.
and hypothetically speaking I've grown poppies and this is why I know a bit about em.
as far as the different types of drugs derived from the poppie it's all comes down to chemical extraction

Tool is fucking great live saw em twice in the past 2 years

Back