I vote for ...

Should we LOCK all threads from before January 1st 2006?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECin5th

Administrator
Locking EVERY fucking thread dated before January 1st 2006... this shit is driving me crazy. I know it's been discussed already and nothing has been done, but jesus christ. B, your site optimization worked wonders for everyone, but pretty soon it's going to push out all the people who come here to help and learn, and you'll be stuck with 10,000,000 noobs to bring back topics from 19sixty seven, with no one even telling them to stop.

well if a thread is still running that is started before Jan 1 06, it will be locked ;)

It may be a good idea, if you have something to add, to link to that old thread. Getting word of this to Newbs will be difficult.

Also, when Martine's 366 year ban ends, and she posts again, she'll be pulling up the entire past couple centuries to put her input in :)

the main problem is that i don't want to lock the reference stuff. from time to time, i add stuff, edit, so on and so forth.
so, i'd have to write it on a forum by forum basis, which isn't an easy task, and moreover, i really don't have time for it.
it's 4th quarter, and i work in ecommerece.. which means work is getting slammed for the holiday season prep. i've been at the office for 2 weeks straight working a lot of hours.
plus, i have a side project in development.... nothing any of you would care about though :)

Back