I wanna be a Rutan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One of my buddys from school last year is now working with Burt at Scaled Composites out in mojave. That would be a cool job. I hear burt is a bit of a jerk though.

chip is my FWD idol, but im gonna have to move over to daddio territory soon! :mrgreen:

My mom was a mortition, and my dad was a volanteer fire fighter, my uncle is/was a lawyer and my grand father shot down like 6,7,or 8 0's in wwII, he was in the lil bubble below the plains. My other uncle works with wood and i do cars.

Quoted post[/post]]
My mom was a mortition, and my dad was a volanteer fire fighter, my uncle is/was a lawyer and my grand father shot down like 6,7,or 8 0's in wwII, he was in the lil bubble below the plains. My other uncle works with wood and i do cars.

wtf?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wtf?

LOL... I was thinking the same thing after reading that!

B - got the snows mounted today. Feels nice having 195/55s up, after tanking around in the 205/55s.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wtf?

Ah, his grandfather flew in bomber in the lower turret. And the 0's are Japanese Zero's.

yes, but what does that have to do with having your last name? lol

and whats up with slacking on the mounting?? you already missed two storms hehe

Quoted post[/post]]
yes, but what does that have to do with having your last name? lol

and whats up with slacking on the mounting?? you already missed two storms hehe

I know, I scheduled the mounting yesterday and was bummed this morning. Oh well, save a little tread for wintercross.

Jan 8th. I'm there :)

Hey, what do we do around there to keep heat ? I'm sure lots of people will be sitting in their cars, but that's lame, and I don't have heat in the Subaru anyway.

I've gotten very little practice in - And with the Subaru having no e-brake it's not too much. Although I understand the Subaru has the e-brake (Sorry... parking brake) attached to the front calipers anyway.

I still can't believe that though.

Back