i wanna buy a car for less then $3000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welcome to earth...here we think reasonably and logically. seriously, sit back and read your post...do you think anybody will help you whatsoever based on this thread?

if you think you will get offers you are nuts. time to grow up and take the time to elaborate more and make a post worth reading.

if u dont like the thread get off and do something better wit urself instead of relying
and YEA...actually cars under 96 run under 3000 ussally, im sure a 93 civic doesnt cost over 3000...so it looks u need i lil update on planet earth before say something...

if u dont like the thread get off and do something better wit urself instead of relying
and YEA...actually cars under 96 run under 3000 ussally, im sure a 93 civic doesnt cost over 3000...so it looks u need i lil update on planet earth before say something...

ok smart guy. reread this post of yours and see if it makes sense. first, you said a "not junky" car..then you said fast.. you aren't going to get a not junky fast car for $3000. if you do i guarantee it's a piece of shit. plus, you are asking people to offer you something. if you are doing that, be specific on what you want. you=asshat

see prove my point i was offer a good car round $3000... so yea i like said mind yo business

this is how i can tell you are one dumb motherfuckin' noob. celerity is a tow truck driver. shit, he can probably get me a porche for $1.47 if i ask him nice. :lol:

look, im going to agree with nick...the only reason your getting replies is because of the bad grammar.

something along the lines of:

I am looking for a 92+ car. I do not want anything that is junked out. I would also prefer something that is fast. Reply with available vehicles.

That would probably get better replies. You might want to copy and paste that.

u guyz are so gay.... yall really jus go around and reply on ever post. but i understand yall have nothin better else to do cuz u probably jus live ur life on honda swap....lol but yea hopefully the teach doesnt get mad at my grammar for the way i wrote this message.

reputation_pos.gif

reikoshea

lol....hahaha that makes me laugh

see prove my point i was offer a good car round $3000... so yea i like said mind yo business

My b16 Civic EK coupe was hit head on at about 40 mph. The engine runs and it yard drives. it doesn't track straight and it's hard to turn to the left.

The doors close, and they are aligned ok and the airbags didn't go off. $3500, not including shipping.

"see prove my point"

Our points are simple: You want a lot for a little, don't you. Then you get pissed off when someone asks a few minor details in the vain hopes of helping you. You can't be helped, your attitude doesn't allow it.

Good luck in your search.

Since when are 93 stock civics fast? Not being an asshole but remember this
Cheap, fast, and reliable. Pick two, because you wont get all 3.

that aint worth 3500 .... it sound like junk!
"doesn't track straight and it's hard to turn to the left. " wat in the world are u tryin to sell?
but anywayz how much for the engine

that aint worth 3500 .... it sound like junk!
"doesn't track straight and it's hard to turn to the left. " wat in the world are u tryin to sell?
but anywayz how much for the engine

U aint worf 3500.. j00 sownd lik junk! wat n teh werld r u tryn tew say??

Anyways... LOL. WTF do YOU want the engine for... are you going to swap it into your super fast 93 civic?? I wouldn't sell you a honda sticker for 3500 talking to the people on here like that just because you didn't pay attention in school.

its getting to that point....a word of friendly advise to hollywood....dont pick fights with the older members...especially when they are actually trying to teach you something

the real world cares about grammar, if you want something for nothing, i would recommend not talking the shit you have been. It doesnt get you very far.

Back