i wanna sell a kidney...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
i wanna sell one of my kidneys so i can buy a turbo.

any idea as to:

1. how much i could sell a kidney for

2. how and where i could get it removed and sell it

shit, you only need one. maybe i could sell a testicle too..i'd have to get like a prosthetic testicle put in thogh, so chics wouldnt get freaked out an shit.

1) probably not a whole lot.. after all, you get jack shit for donating blood. you'd probably make more money becoming a sperm donor.

2) call a surgeon.

come to think of it:
i should come up with a prototype for the 'prosthetic testicle' and sell it.

hahahaha... thanks for the idea! lol

unless there's already some freak who came up with it and it's in use... hahaha...

dude, its against the law to sell your body parts for profit. you can only donate. :)

i would have assumed something like that. but hey... there's always the 'black market' right? :ph34r:

whaat? why the fuck not? theyre MY body parts!!!

how do i get hooked up with this black market shit, anyways?

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 29 2004, 11:09 PM
1) probably not a whole lot.. after all, you get jack shit for donating blood. you'd probably make more money becoming a sperm donor.

2) call a surgeon.

come to think of it:
i should come up with a prototype for the 'prosthetic testicle' and sell it.

hahahaha... thanks for the idea! lol

unless there's already some freak who came up with it and it's in use... hahaha...

rumors around here (kansas city area) you can go to Kansas State University (KU) and get on a waiting list to sell a testicle for 40K. I guess in Kansas you can get away with alot more than most states (abortions and you can get liscence at 15).

AND if you want a fake testicle you can go to your local vet and get one. they use them on nutered dogs. its funny as fuck to hear a dog with them scratch its ear on while sitting on a hardwood floor. all you hear it a knocking sound like a big marble being dropped on the floor over and over again. if you do it, get one for a great dane and be the life of the party.

Originally posted by EF8CRXGen2@Jan 29 2004, 11:26 PM
rumors around here (kansas city area) you can go to Kansas State University (KU) and get on a waiting list to sell a testicle for 40K. I guess in Kansas you can get away with alot more than most states (abortions and you can get liscence at 15).

AND if you want a fake testicle you can go to your local vet and get one. they use them on nutered dogs. its funny as fuck to hear a dog with them scratch its ear on while sitting on a hardwood floor. all you hear it a knocking sound like a big marble being dropped on the floor over and over again. if you do it, get one for a great dane and be the life of the party.

holy shit thats the funniest thing i've read all day!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

this fucken guy is crazy i would hate to race him he looks like he will do what ever to win

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jan 29 2004, 11:30 PM-->
EF8CRXGen2
@Jan 29 2004, 11:26 PM

holy shit thats the funniest thing i've read all day!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

LMAO.... :bo: :bo:

:withstupid: that is great

Some guy sold his late-Uncle's false testicle on eBay a few months back...

Anyone else remember that one? :)

I'm keeping my body parts, thank you. I never know when I'll 3/4 of the way kill myself, and I'll be god damned if I'm going to be put on a blood machine. FUCK THAT.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 29 2004, 11:24 PM
Wasn't there a thread here a while back claiming that you could get $100,000 per testicle?

Forget that - my boyz aint goin nowhere, i dont care how much you got.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Jan 30 2004, 11:35 AM-->
@Jan 29 2004, 11:24 PM
Wasn't there a thread here a while back claiming that you could get $100,000 per testicle?

Forget that - my boyz aint goin nowhere, i dont care how much you got.

I think its cool from a genetic point of view...

The whole point of life is to further your genetic line... If I can do that twice as fast for the same effort I'm all for it. :)

i gotta find out how to sell a kidney and a testicle...

shit, i could get a turbo AND an sti! and just for something that never gets used, and something that i probably wont ever need!

:D

Sometime in the past there was an article on how much a human body could go for. Of course this takes into consideration that all of the parts are in good shape and the current demand was as high as it was when the article came out. The approx amount was near 2 mill.

Back