Votes: 0 0.0%
  • greddy

• megan racing

• ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PLA5151

this money is starting to burn a hole in my pocket....

want the most power? RMF hands down. not bad for like 700 i think. when i get the cash thats what im going with...

Unless yer a gazillionaire, 700 is too much for a NA header. DC ftw! Good quality, good price.

Ebay headers are OK. If you want to save a few bucks, buy one, then clean up the ports yourself. If not, I vote DC.

My self im using a Heddmen Header (Chikara Sport) and its been pretty good so far. I also like the fact that I can find the Y pipe gasket for it at Napa. If I had more money though I would go with a bigger name brand but it suites my needs just fine.

Randy will be doing my whole exhaust system when I get the dough. RMF gets my vote. Plus, he gets Rocket's seal of approval, which is also a good thing. SMSP also makes great stuff.

i say DC I have nothing but good luck with them, and some of my buddies had other brands and have had them crack, but it also depends on how much you want to spend on one

Back