I Want A Motorcycle....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yoshi

I have a 96 del sol si, green, 100k, new stereo sys. great shape. dallas area. 5800 obo. somebuy my car so i can get a new motorcycle.

i saw a guy crash on a bike and his leg was bent the other way with his bone sticking out :puke: my point is

Bikes=death or extreme pain you choose :puke:

I saw a guy arm wrestling and his arm snapped in half. My point is bikes are as dangerous as the people who drive them.

I drive a cbr 929... very fast... I see it as my way to destory that detroit muscle when my accord does!! Fair enough.... my bike only has four cylinders too! :thumbsup:

Speed doesnt come without a cost, for honda's it is money, but on bikes it is your life, I have crashed on abike myself, to make a long story short it sucks

Originally posted by lowtea@Jun 20 2003, 01:31 AM
Speed doesnt come without a cost, for honda's it is money, but on bikes it is your life, I have crashed on abike myself, to make a long story short it sucks

:withstupid:
been there... done that... got the hellicopter ride :(

Originally posted by Whitewrx02@Jun 22 2003, 03:37 AM
Yes bikes are dangerous but so is everthing. You just have to be smart about how you ride.

:rolleyes:

the infamous words of someone who either doesnt ride, or hasnt been riding long enough to get into some shit yet

people who know, know it doesnt matter how careful, or how good you are, it takes one dumbass not paying attention behind the wheel to do something stupid... then *poof* you dont walk anymore

Back