I Want And Need!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Spare your CRX and do not get some guly ass kit for it. STOCK OWNZ JOO.

I need nick to insert his just because you have a key board doesn't mean you should use it.

you mean this :)

monkey.jpg

so I just go around looking gay like you people??? Ok I pay for my car and all I have done to it. SO just shut your FUCKING FACE Fags! Not a damn one of you pay for a damn thing on my car or in my car. So that all I got to say.

werd! right on brother . . . stick up for yourself

"gay" is in the eye of the beholder

Originally posted by delsolty@May 27 2003, 06:52 PM
so I just go around looking gay like you people??? Ok I pay for my car and all I have done to it. SO just shut your FUCKING FACE Fags! Not a damn one of you pay for a damn thing on my car or in my car. So that all I got to say.

gooosfraba, gooosfraba

Dude Chill

That red CRX looks like the posterchild for my friend Dustin's CRX...

here's his car.

fc6ba301.jpg

fc6ba2f3.jpg

And it USED to have that mid spoiler on it! ROFL.

fcd945da.jpg

Werd B, the wings west kit is ok, but its the best looking one for the crx. The looks of the stock CRX own any body kit.

Yeah, the only bad thing about the ww rs kit is that everyone that owns a crx and their brother has the kit. I mean I just saw a total of 10 crx' in my area on the way home and 6 of them had the ww and the other 4 crx' had old people driving them stocker than stock. I seriously like streetfighter front valance with ///m side skirts and the rs rear valance., best combo on the crx IMO, and yeah my buddy is building a show/go crx with that kit.

Originally posted by delsolty@May 27 2003, 06:52 PM

You asked for opinions, and they gave theirs :rolleyes:

As someone else mentioned, the link doesn't work.

A lot of body kits don't fit the car right, so if you're serious about it, try to find someone that has the kit and see how it fit for them.

Also, if it's fiberglass, I suggest saving your money.

Like pissedoffsol said, the only kit I like is the Wings West RS kit... which is the kit I put on my CRX three years ago and still love. Keeps the car looking pretty clean, IMO. I'm not really a fan of really any body kits anymore.

But as Slammed Integra said, a lot of people have the kit. Fortunately, all the people in my area decide to rice out their CRX's, and the only other person that had the WW kit around here sold his car a year ago or so, so I'm the only one with it around here now :D .

Originally posted by delsolty@May 26 2003, 06:09 PM
So tell me what ya'll think of it??

Doesn't this mean "Give me your opinion of this body kit"? Some people did, and you get your panties all wound up. Chill the fuck out and post your question on superhonda.com if you want more positive comments.

Back