i want another tattoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

goldHB94

well my birthday is comeing and for the past few of them i got tat's but this year i cant think of what i want and i been lookin allover the web and cant seem to fine anything good.
maybe if i ask for some help here you guys and girls can throw in some good pics to help me.

lookin for somethin car related, maybe some JDM pictures, was thinkin about a good lookin girl, or maybe all of it rolled in to one i just cant find any thing thats stands out to me.

any help would be nice thanks

need to know what other stuff you already have in order to make suggestions... :unsure:

not much just soem random car stuff if my cam was working i would take pictures. i am just lookin for sugestions or a good place to look for pictures
i would really like a nice shot of a car the more i think about it i want get my EG hatch or a good lookin one tatt on me maybe the start of a nice back covering

I've been looking for a new one recently too. Just keep an eye out. I found a heart I really like on a shoe box. It needs some mods, like spark plugs and other stuff, haha, but it just proves that you could see the right thing anywhere. I would post a pic but I don't want you getting it before me if you like it, haha.

538176.JPG

thank me later

See im the same way. I want another one and i had an idea but im not sure exactly what i want yet. lol....

How about a graphic of the Better Business Bureau ?

Get a big HS on the back of your neck.

im ready for my next, dont know if i should finish my sleeve or start my other upper arm hmmm

hehe thats the pic i posted https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/need-help-iding-image-going-nuts-100268/

you can get that but be warned, there are already 8309823 people with it. As i was mentioned in the above thread.

IMO you seem to want to get another tat just for the sake of your birthday. I would wait, if necessary, for some image that truly strikes you. Or you can brainstorm some ideas and perhaps have the artist design you something cool.
i been wanting and thinking about if for a long time now just have not put anything together yet and my birthday is comeing and my girl wants to buy it for me so it all works out

Back