i want another tattoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maybe some JDM pictures, was thinkin about a good lookin girl, or maybe all of it rolled in to one i just cant find any thing thats stands out to me.

any help would be nice thanks

get a tattoo that says "JDM LIFESTYLE" with a picture of something JDM on your ass and post it in the man-ass thread so we can laugh at it and get more girl ass :D

:lmao: yeh i think that would be worth 2 butts. :ph34r:

a998.gif

:lmao:

ive been searching for my first tat for 2 years now....still havent found anything..
I waited a little over 4 years. My first was a memorial on my rib cage, for my friend in my sig, that I got almost a year ago. Second was my inner lip memorial day weekend, but that has since mostly faded. Who cares, it was free.

inner lip?? do you have pics? i'm curious.

not bad guys i been really lookin toward somethin JDM just haven found it yet

As promised. My inner lip tattoo. Like I said, it has since mostly faded but it was free when my ribs got touched up. Not a great pic but the only one I have. If you don't get it, I'm pulling down my lower lip and the text is on the backside of the lip (hidden when I don't show it off).

Tattoo2.jpeg

Tattoo2.jpeg

Last edited:
Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

sooo JDM

just go all out and get "DOHC VTEC" on your knuckles

OK i definitely see a toilet and a stove on fire there???? wtf????

:lmao:

im very confused

water and fire y0

if you could see where it wraps around to my back, you'd spot the plungers where normally there'd be swords :)

edit..here they are:

Picture001.jpg

nice man! i am think alot about getin the japan sun rusing as a back ground and maybe a civic hatch in the back and my girl in the frount someting like that i played with MS paint and kinda got a idea but it looks better in my head

dont you love rib tats they feel so nice going on. dont get your girl... thats no good that could be a mistake you regret

dont you love rib tats they feel so nice going on. dont get your girl... thats no good that could be a mistake you regret
i here you on that i am told thats by every one but i been with her for 7 years and she is havein my kid so i dont really matter

Im a tattoo artist out of PA and as for lip hand and feet tattoos they fall out haha. Because those are the places of the body where the skin sheds most and is mostly used. Pretty much hands and feet where you can see the print aka lines in your hand very well the ink will fall out quicker. And the lip will always fall out eventually it just depends on the person on how long it will hold. I got mine done twice and both times it fell out within a month or two. As for the least painful umm i think was the head, u feel nothing but vibrating hahaha..

Back