i want CSL wheels part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
yeah, well, i still want 'em.

found some knock off's for a fairly decent price.... and in gunmetal instead of the bright silver.

european auto source - 714.369.8524 | how fast can we make your dream go, stop and corner?

thoughts?

vb3sbgm5.jpg

vb3sbgm1.jpg

vb3sbgm3.jpg

What's the weight VS the stock wheels? I would like to see a little bit of a lip in the rear.

sexy. but yea i def. think a little lip would look good on em.

THOSE TIRES SUCK

I've got those Michelins on the CL (came with them) and I get bubbles CONSTANTLY...with a 45 sidewall

-yes, I drive carefully avoiding potholes...I've never gotten bubbles on my other cars

but...those wheels are the tits

i like 'em. but don't buy the knock offs when you can afford the real thing. but that's just me though.

What's the weight VS the stock wheels? I would like to see a little bit of a lip in the rear.
they are nearly identical in weight to the real CSL wheels.

sexy. but yea i def. think a little lip would look good on em.

CSL wheels don't have any lip/dish.

THOSE TIRES SUCK

I've got those Michelins on the CL (came with them) and I get bubbles CONSTANTLY...with a 45 sidewall

-yes, I drive carefully avoiding potholes...I've never gotten bubbles on my other cars

but...those wheels are the tits

I have ps2's on my car now. love 'em. have had no issues with them.
are you sure you don't have the ps1's (just the pilot sports?) cz they are a totally different tire.

i like 'em. but don't buy the knock offs when you can afford the real thing. but that's just me though.

The real thing are 899 each, and you need a vin number from a CSL. totally not worth it.

the ZCP wheels are close, but the fronts aren't as wide (only 8")

I dont think B likes the knockoffs that velocity makes, or was it the other ones.. But still, 2400 for knockoffs is a bit much.
note, that price is with tires.

the tires alone are 1400 bucks.

I like the silver finish better than the gun metal, for sure. How much can you sell your stock 19's on the boards?

i think the sliver are too bright maybe... i dunno. plus gun metal are easy to keep clean... as they look like brake dust :p

the 19s don't sell for much. i probably will just keep them for a set of track tires or something.

ehh.... For an m5 maybe... but not an m3...

they won't fit an m5, and they were made for the top of the line m3.... so, you're dumb :)

I'm all about the lips. any RWD car should have some.

Back