I Want High 12's At Worst

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was running nitrous too, and i'm pretty sure that was on a set of slicks.

and she wasn't running 17's.

Originally posted by white_hot_wagon+Apr 7 2003, 08:53 AM-->
Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 5 2003, 04:24 PM
yeah right and i bet you've never driven a FF car that has more than 102hp going to the front wheels, i'd love to see your reaction to the torque steer created by a car with over 200ft/lbs going to the front wheels. as i said before," fuck off."

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 5 2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ALLMOTO@Apr 5 2003, 03:41 PM
You don't need driving school to drive in a strait line "dipshit." My friend and I raced his brother's 12sec mustang against his girlfriend's 12 sec camaro one day and had a blast. It was the first time I even drove a 12 sec car and I had no problems. We even switched cars a few times. It was something to get used to since the camaro had a automatic with a shift kit and a built 350 and the mustang was a 5 speed with a built 302 and both the cars were even all the way down the 1/4 stretch we had in front of his house (I hope that says something about the whole GM versus Ford thing).

Hey, 94civintegra! Go to www.honda-tech.com. That is a very good website and the people know a lot.

was it an automatic? Oh yea it was. I'm glad you know how to push a pedal. Do you race for a living?. Yea... you don't. Thats why there are professional drag racers and people who take years of practice to perfect "driving in a straight line." Have some respect you fucking newbie. I'll be thinking of your genius comment when I see another pussy like you glaze their clutch like a fuckin dounut at street night, because they thought they were king shit drag racer.

As far as what 94civ said about people here not knowing anything - dude, there are people on this board who know everything about what you need to do, and could probably build it tommaro. Most of them just dont respond to flame ridden, immature, off-topic bullshit ridden threads like this one. It's not your fault it turned out that way, but it did.

white_hot_wagon
@Apr 7 2003, 08:53 AM
civintegra: sorry for flaming you a little bit, just get pissed at seeing the same posts on every board on the internet you at least now a lil more than most of those :fr:
as far as your set up i still think on track day at least you oughta switch the fronts to 15's, i think you should ditch the stock cams, and the big thing i think missing is an eagle block guard, cheap insurance man B)

now excuse me for a second. those comments i made to you about torque steering into the wall? they should have gone to that retarded little fuck who was racing the mustang and camaro that were so damn fast. hey dipshit, you ever notice anything? both those cars were RWD. you know what that means? yes, rear wheel drive. front wheel drive is completely different and that is why you and 99% of the population aren't pro drag racers! just cus it's straight doesn't make it easy! i have a buddy who drives an old omni that makes 100hp at 4000 rpm and 120ft lbs. at 2100 rpm and that little piece of shit torque steers considerably with a 16 second 1/4 mile, and on the street he tears the shit out of many many civics because the high end power doesn't come in fast enough off the line (kinda like you they can't drive) so shut your fucking hole and get a clue :axe:

k everyone else, sorry bout that

I am sorry for bringing this topic back up and I know I have'nt posted anything in a while but, I can't let these fucks get away with these comments.

First of all, I have driven fast cars that were FWD and RWD so, don't give me that bullshit, motherfucker. And yeah, I know the difference between the two drivetrains, torque steer, weight transfer, etc.... (again) motherfucker.

Second, when you want a good 1/4 mile time and have the money a built automatic with a shift-kit is better(for muscle cars this is usually true). These built transmissions are better since they can shift faster than a person with a 5speed ever could. You can also manually shift them to get the rpms that you want and just be fast about slapping the shifter into the next gear, (again) motherfucker.

Third, every car I have owned is a 5 speed, I have never messed up a clutch and I drag race quite a bit ;) . And BTW, if any of you ever met me in person and called me a "pussy" or a "retarded little fuck" you would be swalling your teeth.

I am leaving this website. It seems to be turning into a pissing contest so, SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER responding to this post. I`m not coming back. Before I go I would like to say (pointing at all three of you): fuck you, fuck you, (now pointing at everyone else on this site) you're all cool, (now pointing at the last "retarded little fuck") fuck you. I`m out, BIATCH!!!!

you're leaving the site over a bunch of people who don't know what they are tlaking about?

now THAT is being a pussy

*swallows teeth*

Originally posted by ALLMOTO@Jun 5 2003, 01:53 AM
And BTW, if any of you ever met me in person and called me a "pussy" or a "retarded little fuck" you would be swalling your teeth.

:woo: I wanna swall some teeth! :lol:

Originally posted by ALLMOTO Posted on Jun 5 2003@ 07:53 AM
I am leaving this website. It seems to be turning into a pissing contest so, SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER responding to this post. I`m not coming back.

Fuckin' thank god, you're a tard, and a :fr:

I'll call you a pussy right to your face, spit on you, and fuck your girlfriend.

Would I lose anything besides teeth there, or does your original offer stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back