I want mugen parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpenguin

I have a 89 crx that was mad in japan. Or so im told. So I want some jap parts for the car. As far as i know that meas mugen. I have done some searching online but not knowing japenese its hard to find stuff on the mugen web site. Does anyone know where i could find the parts?

Hope you got some cash stored somewhere.

That's a link to King Motor Sports, Mugen shit is VERY expensive for what you get. Also there aren't any parts still in production for that chassis from them as far as I know, so expect to pay even more for them since tey are really hard to find.

There are however a ton of other Japanese companies out there that have over the years made some great parts, but yea, not being able to read the language is a disadvantage.

yeah get off japan's nuts make yoru car fast first

yeah no kidding, mugen and spoon are a waste of $$$,

going NA and Quick $$$
going NA with spoon or mugen and not being quick $$$$$$$

altavista.com has a translator...

you can view the whole page in english... horrible english, but still english to some extent...

and mugen does not strictly equate to jdm or "jap"

there are many other companies as well as oem jdm parts...

but find out what you're talking about before you dump lots of cash...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 28 2004, 09:46 AM
altavista.com has a translator...

you can view the whole page in english... horrible english, but still english to some extent...
[post=395712]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, "Fuel cap" will translate into something like "Seal of dragon's breath"

Go soothingly through the greasy mud for therein lies the skid demon.

Originally posted by drpenguin@Sep 28 2004, 02:46 AM
I have a 89 crx that was mad in japan.
[post=395677]Quoted post[/post]​

All CRXs were made in Japan. And JDM Just Doesn't Matter.

hey sol would you have any sujestions on where i should get parts then? I want to build a engine for my rex and i want to use all honda parts and thats another thing i cant find well. you seem to be the master around here.

Originally posted by drpenguin@Sep 28 2004, 07:06 PM
hey sol would you have any sujestions on where i should get parts then? I want to build a engine for my rex and i want to use all honda parts and thats another thing i cant find well. you seem to be the master around here.
[post=396000]Quoted post[/post]​

been to your Honda dealership lately?

have you been to your honda dealership lately? They want you to sign over your first kid and bend over for there parts. I bet there just as expensive as the mugen parts!

You get what you pay for. The only way you are going to get oem honda parts is form a honda dealership, or an online factory honda parts seller. I got my acura parts from, ironically enough, Acuraparts.net, and the parts came, although a little later than I expected, without a hassle and a bit discounted from the retail. Try that website, and there might be a link to honda parts. It is only for USDM parts; You'll have to buy jdm honda parts used, or get out the ky, especially if you think thata Honda dealerships are expensive.

what exactly are you looking for?
what are you trying to do with your car?
you want new looks? or you want to make your car faster?

I want to build a LS/Vtec frank with all honda parts and make it all motor. I need to replace a outside pannel. I also want to give the engine thats in it now =some new life to keep the SOB going till the frank is done! That and some of the jdm parts are more dress up like a valve cover and blah blah blah

Originally posted by drpenguin@Sep 29 2004, 04:57 PM
I want to build a LS/Vtec frank with all honda parts and make it all motor. I need to replace a outside pannel. I also want to give the engine thats in it now =some new life to keep the SOB going till the frank is done! That and some of the jdm parts are more dress up like a valve cover and blah blah blah
[post=396336]Quoted post[/post]​

Why don't you just buy an ITR swap? I mean, fuckin' A, if you build an LS/ VTEC "all motor" using ONLY Honda OEM parts, you're only going to get OEM power levels. And why the fuck all motor with OEM parts? Is that going to be your excuse for being slow?

:withstupid:

but hey why not build a motor with stock components and pay more

seems logical :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back