I want mugen parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by drpenguin@Sep 29 2004, 11:25 PM
so what do you sujest then?
[post=396515]Quoted post[/post]​

First off, go here for all your spelling and grammar needs: http://www.dictionary.com

Second of all, I'd throw any D16 in the CRX, use whatever ECU is supposed to be used with that engine, and boost it. Piss and vinegar and shits and giggles for less money than some boring OEM motor.

research more......

if your all about 0-1320ft......then read up more about what will get you there for the least amount of money....aka bang for the buck.

i want to be able te put down other hondas here in oregon. Most have some rice crap on them and it pisses me off. I want a all motor beast. its got a b15b6 in it. Im going to get a new motor in it soon.

If it's only the ricers you're after, drop in a B16A SiR-I and get used to that, then start building it up. That will probably get you beating most other Civics and such without any mods at all.

what if i want to take down those bastards in the corvette or the camaraho? What do i do then? I was tolk ls/vtec all the way.

If you're gonna do an LS/VTEC then I hope you plan on running it turbo. Cause everything I've heard has been that LS/VTECs are not very good without serious work or turbocharging. If you want a 1.8 liter VTEC just put a GSR in it. :shrug2:

Either way to run on corvettes you will probably need turbo. Camaros range from craptastic to pretty fast depending on the year/trim.

Originally posted by drpenguin@Sep 30 2004, 11:41 PM
what if i want to take down those bastards in the corvette or the camaraho? What do i do then? I was tolk ls/vtec all the way.
[post=397022]Quoted post[/post]​

What the fuck, man? I mean really... WHAT THE FUCK. First you ask about ricers, then you ask about CAMAROs (note the spelling). Who the fuck are you to waste our time with this bullshit trainwreck of thought? This whole thread reeks of your stupidity, which has firmly convinced me that you do not contain the mental capacity to make one single fucking halfway coherent post, much less build an engine with any hint of success whatsoever.

You are hereby voted off the island called Life, and need to go here to claim your going away prize.

bahahaha :ji:

why the fuck is this in the lounge?

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back