I want my crx to eat beans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OGMatt

Not a real OG lol
This is just an idea that I thought of and want to see what you guys think. I got my idea from the world famous 87 mugen civic race car and that is to dump a wack load of fuel in my stock motor. So I'm asking if it's possible to get a chipped ecu (with Crome) and boost my fuel map up a bit? I don't want a crazy amount but just a little bit. So I'm guessing that I would have to get bigger ingectors and maybe pistons and valves? I really have no clue so any sugestions on this will help. Thanks- Matt

I think you're talking about a more aggressive tune. It can be done.

more fuel will make you slower. lean is fast.
hmm... would a leaned out motor make for zero emissions on a smog test.. i'm thinking the teggie is leaned out because the readings on the test came up as 0 .. lol..

hmm.. this things runs super clean for having 110,000 miles on it.. lol

Don't. You will get less power and fouled plugs, and your gas mileage will eat shit. There is no Plus side to running your NA car rich.

Gotca okay thanks! Time for a little turbo then :)

you can get a chipped ecu and have a good tune done..... might get a few hp out of it.

Matt, What kind of car/engine are you considering 'feedin beans' to?
What if you went with injectors from a larger engine?

What about the 'wet' kits from Zex? It had a housing that held the injector in a way that also had an orifice for nitrous.
It's been a while since I was over there so I don't know if it's still available.

E

I don't want it to eat beans anymore iv changed my mind since augest... Lock please.

Back