I want one

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha, those are fookin badass!! i wonder how much fuel they can carry though.

WOW!! Those look like hella fun! I would buy one of those but they prolly cost like $1000. That was soo tight. Like the movie "Short Circut 2." That was a good movie when I was younger.

Planes are fairly inexpensive compared to the helicopters. I used to fly those with my dad when I was a kid. He sells the R/C helicopters www.ronlund.com if anyone is interested in checking them out, pretty fun hobby, but if you think cars get expensive...

thats bad ass. now all they need to do is find a way to hook up some sort or a rocket system and start attacking the neighborhood kids.

I was going to post on these a while ago, but never did. I have been into R/C planes and boats and cars, for ever. I've been planning on building my own pulse jet for a while, but was waiting till summer to start. For all that wanted to learn more about building your own jet model, or if you want to buy a jet plane like the ones from the video you can as well, expect to pay over $7000 for a plane. not including a lot of stuff you still need to run it, so the actual cost would be closer to $7500...and I've seen them go for over $10,000. Some people love these little things, and this is all they do, they are fun to dream about, but I wouldn't ever be able to drop 10k on a R/C here are some links for those of you who want to beat off to them a little more, or if you really wanna learn more about them

Pulse Jets
How to make your own pulse jet, plans, forums, and other types of jets.
Fun site, but hard to read...lol
Your jets you saw from the video
The AMT Team<---selling the F-16 kit

I have more, but that will get you started, the rest you can do searches for on google and find out tons of info of anything you wanna learn about. B)

Originally posted by djyox@Feb 2 2004, 03:08 PM
I was going to post on these a while ago, but never did. I have been into R/C planes and boats and cars, for ever. I've been planning on building my own pulse jet for a while, but was waiting till summer to start. For all that wanted to learn more about building your own jet model, or if you want to buy a jet plane like the ones from the video you can as well, expect to pay over $7000 for a plane. not including a lot of stuff you still need to run it, so the actual cost would be closer to $7500...and I've seen them go for over $10,000. Some people love these little things, and this is all they do, they are fun to dream about, but I wouldn't ever be able to drop 10k on a R/C here are some links for those of you who want to beat off to them a little more, or if you really wanna learn more about them

Pulse Jets
How to make your own pulse jet, plans, forums, and other types of jets.
Fun site, but hard to read...lol
Your jets you saw from the video
The AMT Team<---selling the F-16 kit

I have more, but that will get you started, the rest you can do searches for on google and find out tons of info of anything you wanna learn about. B)

Not only that, but you can't just hop into it and fly it, so to speak... I promise you that if you've never flown RC, you wouldn't even get that thing off the ground, so figure another grand and a season for training to get you up to the level of the pilots of those jets...

Back