i want some big ass tires...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

i'm getting my 17's in pretty soon, and i want to put 215's on the 4 doe to wrap em up in. Will i have any issues with this size if i decide to go with them? i'm using neuspeed sports for my drop with the lowest height being 1.8's in the front. i know the 17's will be frowned upon but its a 4dr and the 15in Si's just ain't doin it for me no mo.

wide tires are sexy :D

depending on your camber and the offset of the rims, you may rub. your cars pretty low for that size. there is a guy at auto-x though that runs 225/45(or 40)/16 on his civic, though he is only lowered an inch if that.

more than likely it will rub when you make sharp turns but it should be OK tho. you should just go with 205/40/ZR17 tires just to be on the safe side.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 6 2004, 02:36 AM
unless you do a 96 JDM ITR 4 lug swap, no they will not fit. Your lug pattern is 4x100

son of a bitch

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 5 2004, 09:36 PM
unless you do a 96 JDM ITR 4 lug swap, no they will not fit. Your lug pattern is 4x100

:werd:

or maybe a 90 accord swap :p

beats the hell outta me why you would take the time and/or money to get the accord shiz, but hey, they have a 4x114.3 :lol:

Back