I want the new M5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Fuck it, I don't care if the entire line of bmw's are ugly as hell, but check this out

I'm in :wub:

hate the look
LOVE the numbers

god damn you BMW why did you have to make it so fuking ugly :(

Very nice car, not quite as ugly in person as it appears to me in pictures. BMW does now how to make a car, that's for sure.

i woudln't say its ugly....

pissedoffrating: 6

Yeah, nice numbers, but every time you break the damned thing it costs $600 or more. Window fucked up? $600.. Seat motor fried? $600... And way too many sensors. They have sensors on your tail lights to tell you when they go out! I've had two friends with BMWs. NICE cars, but they break ALOT.

Not the best looking but I would drive it :fosho3:

i think it looks good. and the newer bmw's dont break if you maintain them and take care of them. Friends father has an 04 m3, nothing broken yet.

i know a few people with BMWs... none of them has had any more problems than any of my other friends with other cars... yeah the parts and labor are more expensive when stuff does need to be fixed / replaced... but its not putting them in the poor house by any means

I love every new design BMW has put out. The 3 series, 5 series, 7 series, M series, they're all hot.

::dry humps that car::

i like the m5 looks most out of the newly redesigned bmws

I actually like the current 5 series... way better than the 3 that just came out.

:puke2:

If you read farther down in the thread, there's information there that puts the power output closer to 450whp.

Holy shit, I want the new M5

:withstupid:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 2 2005, 09:37 AM
i woudln't say its ugly....

pissedoffrating: 6
[post=534396]Quoted post[/post]​

Dayum... that's higher than what he gives most girls.

id proabbly take a beamer over an Audi.

I like the look also.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Aug 2 2005, 09:58 PM
Dayum... that's higher than what he gives most girls.
:lol: That's what I was thinking...
I don't really care for the looks too much, but damn is that thing beastly.

Back