i want this for the sti

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its freakin pimp. blows hondata out of the water like a dude on Sri Lanaka in the Tsuanmi 

LMFAO

Staged Performance Maps
Valet Mode
Race Mode
Economy Mode
Anti-Theft Mode

thats badass right there...

i want that. hopefully the tech will spill over to a company that makes parts for hondas.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 26 2005, 08:33 PM
its freakin pimp. blows hondata out of the water like a dude on Sri Lanaka in the Tsuanmi

LMFAO

Staged Performance Maps
Valet Mode
Race Mode
Economy Mode
Anti-Theft Mode

thats badass right there...
[post=479135]Quoted post[/post]​

Girlfriend Mode.
Wife Mode.
Young-uns Mode.
Anal Retentive Power Mode.
Warp Speed Mode.

...... B)

Originally posted by wanderinman@Mar 27 2005, 04:25 PM
Valet mode?? wtf, does it just take away all your power so the valet can't rape it?
[post=479471]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, you can set it for a rev limiter at like 3k or something. that way they can't beat on it. its really bad ass.

just to be a dick, i noticed this

Stay up-to-date with the latest map revisions or find maps best suited for your modifications by simply doanloading them from the Internet into you AccessPORT. The AccessPORT can easily grow and adapt with your needs.

they mispelled "downloading" all-be-it insignificant, i found it funny.

looks like an awesome toy. good luck with it.

cobb tuning is a really bad ass company. The only problem with that is, every time the ECU is reflashed, on the STI's along with the rest of the new scubies, a time stamp is set. If anything did happen to go wrong, then subaru could be an ass and void your warentee for that.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Mar 26 2005, 08:48 PM
i want that. hopefully the tech will spill over to a company that makes parts for hondas.
[post=479144]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but for a stock honda that wouldnt do anything. 5hp at the most.

Our lil 1.6liter NA motors dont have anything to manage .

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 27 2005, 04:09 PM
Girlfriend Mode.
Wife Mode.
Young-uns Mode.
Anal Retentive Power Mode.
Warp Speed Mode.
...... B)
[post=479452]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, you forgot Ricer mode . . . sets b00st to 1000psi and opens the wastegate so u can brag that you have mo b00st den dA n3xt guy.

The Accessport is pretty huge with the Subie community. It's not the best bang-for-your-buck IMO, but it's still around the top of the list. They're also supposed to be releasing an Accesstuner soon, which will allow the user to custom-tune the unit (like a UTEC).

IMO, getting an ECUtek reflash yields better results, but it obviously has its drawbacks as well. I've got two modes (full-boost and valet), but that's it. I'm sure other modes could be programmed, however. Anyway, with my ECUtek tune by Shiv @ Vishnu, I produced some of the highest numbers the guys at MAC Autosport had ever seen on the stock WRX turbo with only bolt-ons (202 hp/205 tq uncorrected @ 5500 ft, 253hp/258 tq corrected).

Vishnu pwns me. :)

Edit: Vishnu claims a 40 flywheel horsepower gain by just plugging in their ECUtek off-the-shelf map. Additionally, you can get the XEDE unit to allow custom tuning, like the forthcoming Accesstuner.

http://www.vishnutuning.com

Vishnu also does the stage Zero right? If i remember, sport compact car saw good results with that setup on a stock WRX.

Vishnu breaks down like this (for those who don't read their website):

(this is for a non-STi...STi gains are proportional)
Stage Subzero: ECU only, 40 flywheel horsepower (fhp)
Stage Zero: Uppipe, crank pulley, ECU, 65 fhp
Stage One: Stage Zero plus a turboback exhaust with high-flow cat, 85 fhp
Stage Two: Stage One plus IHI VF34 turbo and upgraded injectors and fuel pump, 100 fhp and oodles of torque

Yes, SCC did do several tests with WRX's and STi's on Vishnu's setups, and every time they've been impressed. Needless to say, I'm thoroughly impressed as well. :)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 28 2005, 12:31 PM
Vishnu breaks down like this (for those who don't read their website):

(this is for a non-STi...STi gains are proportional)
Stage Subzero: ECU only, 40 flywheel horsepower (fhp)
Stage Zero: Uppipe, crank pulley, ECU, 65 fhp
Stage One: Stage Zero plus a turboback exhaust with high-flow cat, 85 fhp
Stage Two: Stage One plus IHI VF34 turbo and upgraded injectors and fuel pump, 100 fhp and oodles of torque

Yes, SCC did do several tests with WRX's and STi's on Vishnu's setups, and every time they've been impressed. Needless to say, I'm thoroughly impressed as well. :)
[post=479837]Quoted post[/post]​

See, i think the stage zero would be good for B as he doesnt want to rice out his car . . .

It's a little different for the STi....

Stage Subzero is still just a reflash. 340 flywheel horses.
Stage Zero is a reflash plus a catless downpipe, since the STi already has a catless uppipe (thank you Subie engineers!). 350 flywheel horsies.

Back