I want this table sooooo bad...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's badass! I hope there's some kind of insulator ring to keep the eating area from getting hot. Maybe Hondata should make a gasket for this table. :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 16 2005, 01:44 PM
how much?
[post=446456]Quoted post[/post]​

$3-7K's.... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I think I'll just make my own... :(

Like I said...I'll make my own...just got to get the right burner size....some stainless steel, and build a table around it...and it will rock... :ph34r:

electric is easier...gas is such a pain...

I also got to start going to the river beds..and try to find some interesting rocks...so in the spring I can build a small patio and buid up a BBQ pit....out of river rock and mortar....

Hell...I just made the first real part on the garage...got a 3X6ish size floor poured today...and holy shit...that a lot of fucking work...mixing 6 bags of cement and getting it level...but I got the hang of it... :) I can get 6 bags a day....at homedpot in the jeep, and pour for about 2 hours...and I should have my garage floor done by next year....screw that....

I'm just going to level the floor, and get it ready and just call a cememnt truck to come and pour the foundation in one shot... :worthy:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 16 2005, 04:29 PM
you can get cheaper ones than that. plus they arent that new. its basicly a hibachi grill in your home.
[post=446518]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly......

You must not have had a Airjockie JDM BBQ ;)

That table is an awesome place to put my bills on my way in from the mailbox.

-> Steve

Back