I Want To Apologize

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What happened to Tony D? haha

im just here for the cake...
the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie

SHOOT SHOULD'VE READ FOWARD

multiple times... i think hes the most banned person on this board

Red 99 Si Gal is still the longest banned I've ever seen come from this board. I believe BDN maxed out the number you could put in the "number of days banned". He still chuckles everytime we talk about it.

the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie

SHOOT SHOULD'VE READ FOWARD

:lolhammer:

I get it.

Back