I Want To Apologize

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Little Debbie swiss cake rolls. 6 twin packs for 1.59.

Oh how I miss those... :( I haven't had snack cakes in almost a year. Or cookies and icing for that matter.

Apples and peanut butter is yummy though. :) I am addicted to peanut butter. It's my new chocolate. :D

Simpsons_Donuts-l.jpg

I love how bad we sidetracked this thread.

I love how bad we sidetracked this thread.

We really did. :lmao: oops. :ph34r:

I disagree. I like pie more.

Mmmm... pie. It's almost time for pumpkin pie. I bet my mom is getting ready to put them in the oven about now.... :licklips:

Almost time for 4 days off work, turkey and ham, all the good sides, and after we eat- me, my hubby, my 2 brothers, my dad, and both my kids all go out back and shoot a whole bunch of guns. :gunfight::sniper:
Damn I love Thanksgiving!!!

We really did. :lmao: oops. :ph34r:

Mmmm... pie. It's almost time for pumpkin pie. I bet my mom is getting ready to put them in the oven about now.... :licklips:

Almost time for 4 days off work, turkey and ham, all the good sides, and after we eat- me, my hubby, my 2 brothers, my dad, and both my kids all go out back and shoot a whole bunch of guns. :gunfight::sniper:
Damn I love Thanksgiving!!!

Dang, I need to come to your place for thanksgivin lol we usually just eat haha

Shoot its 81 degrees here, BUT, there is a cold front coming through tonight and its supposed to start falling tonight and all day tomorrow, to like 35 I think.

i don't wanna hear about your 81 degree wheather... even though i love the cold I HATE RAIN!!!!!! rather be snowing

Back