i want to drag

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xaero

i recently moved to loganville, georgia where do i go to race?

dangit for a second i thought this was going to be a post about dragging trucks

from the sounds of this thread....

the topic starter sounds like a little teenage kid.

take that shit to a fucking race track before you kill someone on the street trying to prove how fast and furious you are

Originally posted by xaero@May 18 2004, 09:28 PM
i recently moved to loganville, georgia where do i go to race?

your screename makes me want to fire up some Quake 3 and own that bitch with my railgun :lol:

when he said "where do i go to race" i think he most likely meant the track.

all of you dickwads need to be nice, stop being e-thugs, and have a good time; while letting everyone else do the same.

Originally posted by micah@May 19 2004, 12:24 AM
agreed

way to many dickheads nowadays

my epeen is bigger then your epeen

I highly doubt that. Let's take a look..

Yours

*~

Note the one nut and shriveled nothingness.

Then there's me...

8============================================================D

I dont know why you guys are foaming at the mouth at him. He didn't say he wanted to street race. If you know of some tracks or auto-x events in Georgia - Tell him . If you don't, then don't click the reply buttons. That simple.

My ex-roomate in Keene New Hampshire was into drag, his advice was to shave your legs once in the morning, then again before you go out on stage. He also wore specially cut Drag Dresses.

Don't ask, don't tell.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@May 19 2004, 11:26 AM
I dont know why you guys are foaming at the mouth at him. He didn't say he wanted to street race. If you know of some tracks or auto-x events in Georgia - Tell him . If you don't, then don't click the reply buttons. That simple.

My ex-roomate in Keene New Hampshire was into drag, his advice was to shave your legs once in the morning, then again before you go out on stage. He also wore specially cut Drag Dresses.

Don't ask, don't tell.

-> Steve

dont forget to tuck and tape :D

its ok TPP; some day some n00b will come and ask about trucks.

Back