***I want to have my engine rebuilt. Where do I start?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zahir78crx

Hi everyone. I absolutely new to all this and i need lots of help. I got a CRX with a B16 engine. Not even sure what type it is. Need help with that. I want to rebuild the engine. I wanted to buy parts for the engine since I dont have enough money have it rebuilt in one shot.

What parts should i buy? Please be specific since like I said im a rookie. Brands and places or websites where I can get the parts would be great. Not sure if all B16's can use the same parts. I'm in the north jersey area.

Thank You for your help

adrian

why are you rebuilding your engine?

if it is because of mechanical problems you would be much better off paying someone who knows what they are doing to do it for you.

that said, for most mechanical parts you will use 94 del-sol DOHC VTEC part numbers if you want OEM honda parts.

it would also help if you knew which generation of engine you have.

yeah. no doubt. I want it rebuilt because i want it to run faster and stronger without any turbo or nitrous.

I'm definately not going to rebuild it myself. I just wanted to buy parts little by little so that i can find someone to just do the labor.

Thanks for all the help.

How do i know which gen. engine i have?

Also, if anyone knows of a good mechanic in jersey pls let me know.

Back