i want to pinch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wasnt a ROFL....more like a Dick Van Dyke kinda funny. But the definitely was an ACTUAL laugh

i've seen the commercial on tv a few times. they have a whole set of these little commercials. they are cute, but not great. ha ha type funny

Quoted post[/post]]
i've seen the commercial on tv a few times. they have a whole set of these little commercials. they are cute, but not great. ha ha type funny

it felt wierd typing funny, but i actually opened up word to make sure i spelled it right. funny is a funny word to spell...feels like there should be an E in there...but E is just plain retarted. (present company excluded)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

it felt wierd typing funny, but i actually opened up word to make sure i spelled it right. funny is a funny word to spell...feels like there should be an E in there...but E is just plain retarted. (present company excluded)

It's spelled R E T A R D E D, retard. lol

i think the T sounds better, grammar nazi :p
tart, retarts have pop tarts for brains...

er something :shrug2:

See how many times you get laughed at for calling people retart and then we'll talk.

It sounds completely rediculous when you're saying it.

Sure do, it's easy

"where is me rent, fo ?"

"Why me not get women who do no talkerscream?"

"me go on date and get dee stingee eyes by 8 mon"

"that chyle not mine, you dee bitch!"

I heard this one almost every day for awhile "Hey can you feex mah legen?"

and their bush-baby bastardized slop-french shit like "Cava tu ami, j'ai vive a more-ay!"

check the post...the t is bolded. i did it like that for a reason. fuckin hippie ass grammar freak.

LOL i liked it. the crab is hilarious! Maybe little pinch???

edit: showed it to a friend, he loved it. I dunno, that is my kind of humor, nothing over the top, nothing obvious, its all in the delivery and the tone.

:concur:

wasnt hillarious... but definitely chuckle worthy :)

i prob find it so funny cause i do that at home

come on let me put it in your mouth...
no...
just a little bit in your mouth...?
NO

let me touch the boobies
no
just let me touch em a litte?
NO

"that chyle not mine, you dee bitch!"
that cracked me up after i sounded it out
i assume the stingee eyes refers to mace?
lol

fuckin hippie ass grammar freak.
this thread really brightens my day

naw it takes a fuckin red neck chunking a beer bottle at my car as he turns a corner. he better be glad that he was turning and i couldnt hit the ebrake. i love my neighborhood. garland SUCKS...fuckin red necks chipped my paint.

Back