I want to stop!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok my whole family smokes all my friends pretty much smoke and i used to smoke when i was younger for like two years but i stopped becasue my mom ended up with massive medical issues from it and my grandma died from it and my grandpa.. so i figured my life is to valuable to lose. so all i did was exercise which was easy for me at the time casue i ran track. and now i do the when im drunk i smoke but beisdes that i dont smoke. i know my dad had a co worker who smoked for a long ass time and she took some pills her dr gave her.. but i would was wing youself of em and just keep busy..

I do believe he meant to say "wean yourself off them"

It's a she. I know what she meant. I just love when people use incorrect terminology.

Last edited:
I know. I didn't mean to make a big deal out of it. I just giggled to myself when I saw that. I'm kind of a stickler for that stuff, but it's all good.

Lawl. No, just a hypocrate. I love English and notice when things are said/spelled wrong. But I do it too nowadays.

Lol, nah. I just don't care as much.

Total threadjack to the max.

Back