i want to sue mcdonalds right now!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fast food = shit. Put your wife in the kitchen where she belongs! haha.. nahhh. Just dont eat that shit, its bad for you!!

I dare you to sue em. I'd love to see you try to prove it was McDonalds that made you sick in the first place.
he could sue them, but on what grounds? everybody gets sick eating somewhere. the whole thing would be trying to prove negligence or intent. not gonna happen. now if he saw a jar of mayo that had an expiration date of 04/03 or some shit, then he could sue. or have glen chervin back there throwing the burgers together, maybe a chance. pukin and shittin all over the place doesn't get you money.

Haha.. the last guy I almost married called it off when he found out I didn't want a bunch of little fuck trophys ( i hate kids ), and all I wanted was cars.. Dumbasses... Who likes kids anyways!? Atleast cars dont shit allover..

Haha.. the last guy I almost married called it off when he found out I didn't want a bunch of little fuck trophys ( i hate kids ), and all I wanted was cars.. Dumbasses... Who likes kids anyways!? Atleast cars dont shit allover..
only the winners get the trophys. sometimes its really ok to lose. and i have had cars shit before. throw a rod through a block and it's a big time mess.

well. kids scare the fuck outta me, and I know I put my parents through hell, and I sure as hell dont want to deal with what they had to.. lol

me? hell no.. lol I have real cars.. diecast - pointless..

he could sue them, but on what grounds? everybody gets sick eating somewhere. the whole thing would be trying to prove negligence or intent. not gonna happen. now if he saw a jar of mayo that had an expiration date of 04/03 or some shit, then he could sue. or have glen chervin back there throwing the burgers together, maybe a chance. pukin and shittin all over the place doesn't get you money.

That was my point. ;)

He can't do jack shit, as soon as he walks out of the building with his food, the problem falls into his hands.

If he sat down and ate there and got sick no doubt someone mis handled something from the kitchen out to the dinning room, as soon as he takes a food item and walks out of the building whos to say he didnt let it sit out for 1 hour before eating it?
whos to say he didnt mix it up with something else... theres no way of proving anything.

Call up the local food police and they'll do an inspection to make sure everything is up to par. out side of that theres nothing you can do.

The only fast food joints I can stand is places like KFC or Popeyes =)
I eat at MCD once every 2 years and everytime I remind myself why it is I don't eat that shit.

would you like 2 burger patties on your hamburger so you have at least 4oz of meat?

WTF.

He can't do jack shit, as soon as he walks out of the building with his food, the problem falls into his hands.

If he sat down and ate there and got sick no doubt someone mis handled something from the kitchen out to the dinning room, as soon as he takes a food item and walks out of the building whos to say he didnt let it sit out for 1 hour before eating it?
whos to say he didnt mix it up with something else... theres no way of proving anything.

Call up the local food police and they'll do an inspection to make sure everything is up to par. out side of that theres nothing you can do.

The only fast food joints I can stand is places like KFC or Popeyes =)
I eat at MCD once every 2 years and everytime I remind myself why it is I don't eat that shit.

would you like 2 burger patties on your hamburger so you have at least 4oz of meat?

WTF.

First off, popeyes sucks. lol well at least this one did here, I only ate there once because of the service, so I can't say much for the food itself.

and as for the bolded part, that's a big ol' :werd: right there.

I went into a McDonalds to get some chicken selects, but went into the bathroom first to take a leak, where some guy was just hacking up everything in the stall. It was actually making me sick, so I left the bathroom and walked right out of the store. Still haven't eaten there since.

Arby's FTW. Pretty much the only fast food I eat. I do enjoy McDonald's, Taco Bell, or Wendy's from time to time though when I have cravings for them. The one place I can't eat is Checkers. It absolutely destroys my stomach. I literally have to shit my brains out pulling out of the drive thru.

My boyfriend tried taking me to taco bell the other night when he claimed we were going on a date.. I kicked him in the shins. We didn't go to taco bell..

Back