i want to sue mcdonalds right now!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn what's up Sean?

I haven't heard or seen you on here in a while, where ya been?

I don't have to cook anymore though. This girl cooks me whatever I want, she actually cooks well and likes to cook, I have no complaints about that.

Fast food is alright once in a while, I try to eat a little heallthier though. We got this 310 lb roomate who always goes to MCD and Arby's, if he didn't always throw like 10 bucks in my tank to go 4 blocks I would put his ass on a mission.

I don't really like eating fast food out here though, they don't have to wear gloves and half of them never have hairnets or hats.

What is a Bojangles?

I think someone might have reccomended it to me while I was in NY or maybe when I was down in NC, my mom wanted to go, but we never went and I don't remember what it was. What type of restaurant or whatever is it?

I see shit out here that I haven't seen back east, like Goodtimes and Village Inn, at least I never remember seeing them back east, I don't see myself going to them anytime soon.

The one thing I don't like about CO is they're too focused on Starbucks coffee. It actually bothers me, I used to never go a day without my Dunkin Donuts coffee from one of the 10 I passed on my way anywhere. There's like one franchise that's close to me but still 5 miles in the opposite direction of my daily route. Everyone tells me to just order the DD coffee and brew (is that the word I'm looking for?) it, but it's just not the same.

I went off topic

Damn what's up Sean?

I haven't heard or seen you on here in a while, where ya been?

I don't have to cook anymore though. This girl cooks me whatever I want, she actually cooks well and likes to cook, I have no complaints about that.

Fast food is alright once in a while, I try to eat a little heallthier though. We got this 310 lb roomate who always goes to MCD and Arby's, if he didn't always throw like 10 bucks in my tank to go 4 blocks I would put his ass on a mission.

I don't really like eating fast food out here though, they don't have to wear gloves and half of them never have hairnets or hats.
i am good man! how the hell are you? you in CO now? whats that about? when did you move? i hope everything is good man don't worry i spoke to the manager at MCD's and they hooked me up with some green and it was not lettuce :)

Bojangles is a chicken joint. Their biscuits, tea, and chicken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KFC

Back