I want to waste a TA.. Can I?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolkid

I just bought a del-sol and i have $6000 to spend ..... I want to be able to beat a 2000 trans am - CAN I DO IT ? The del sol is stock with a slow motor......What do you think...... My girlfriends mom drives the TA and she thinks she can beat any euro out there... She hates them......... I dont think she knows what hondas are capable of !? So can i do it ......what are some key things i need!> thanks- Jason

um first off you don't drive a euro.

2nd, are you sure you want to spend your money on this?

3rd what kind of builds have you looked at?

put a type r in it and you will beat it all motor. spend 5 grand on the swap and bet the extra g on the race. you'll have bragging rights and 2 grand.

I say put in a B18, you should be running high 13's low 14's, if you can drive then with the extra money put in a shot of nitrous just to be safe. I say a 50 shot should be sufficient enough.

you won't run 13's on a stock b18b. not gonna happen. figure out what you want to do, get back with us.

Well, if you arent a noob, i'd recommend the following-

b18b
drag/revhard turbo kit
act clutch
stand alone fuel management

That would net you high 12's if you could drive...

But as far as the original question: "I want to be able to beat a 2000 trans am - CAN I DO IT ?"

Just ask the 8 ball :)

Back