i want to work for google

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:eek: fucking holy incredible benefits man! aside from all the other crap you get...this one really takes the cake:

Massage & gym: • Working hard? Experienced massage therapists on site will melt your stress.
• Workout in the gym and enjoy a relaxing sauna all within the Googleplex.
• Corporate membership with 24 Hour Fitness where the enrollment and processing fee are waived for Google employees.

:worthy: x 1,000,000

i thought the free lunch was the kicker.

imagine, never worrying about packing something, or if you have time to hit the ATM on the way in to the office....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 4 2003, 04:05 AM

imagine, never worrying about packing something, or if you have time to hit the ATM on the way in to the office....

shit. i missed that. :eek: dayum!!

We've got an ATM in the Hilton cafe... They have a salad bar, potato bar, deli, grill, and "kitchen" with the special of the day for each area...

I get a big discount, and can usually eat a nice "combo" meal with a 32 oz sweet tea for about $3.50. Not bad at all, IMHO.

Too bad they close at 8pm, and I haven't bee able to eat there since I got on night shift, tho. :(

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 4 2003, 04:24 AM
We've got an ATM in the Hilton cafe... They have a salad bar, potato bar, deli, grill, and "kitchen" with the special of the day for each area...

I get a big discount, and can usually eat a nice "combo" meal with a 32 oz sweet tea for about $3.50. Not bad at all, IMHO.

Too bad they close at 8pm, and I haven't bee able to eat there since I got on night shift, tho. :(

Damn your getting ripped when I worked at the Hilton here, they supplied free lunch and dinner everyday. Oh and membership to the downtown gym (which is where it was located) was only like $50 a year with full time employment.

We have access to a gym 24 hours a day where I work, but no massage therapists!

The only difference in the benefits from google to my employment is the free lunch and I pay 15% of my PPO med ins. the company picks up the rest. Oh and I get 21 days each year with the option to purchase another 40 hours, plus I can carry over any unused time from teh year before up to 40 hours...so this upcoming year Ill have waaaaay over 320 hours to use :)

hahah, me lub you long time, happy ending yah? only 5 dolla, rememba, me lub you long time.

haha

Those are some killer benefits.

My buddy who worked for REAL technologies, they have a movie theatre and bowling lanes for when you're on your breaks, but yeah they fired everyone recently, but full year pay 0wns j00.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 4 2003, 05:05 AM

:bs:

This was the line that won b over

HMO health care premiums are 100% paid for employee. Same sex domestic partner coverage is available.

B, move to Chicago, then your only three hours away from the MI meets, and your not in cali.

Back