I want...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

moparfwdsleeper

I'm here to lurk!
A 88-91 CRX, Civic EX(miss mine), Civic Si

Just thought i'd share!

;)Will trade a '85 Omni GLH
2.5 turbo/automatic with RMVB:D lol I didn't think it would happen

nope, been looking on craigslist lately, there was one that caught my eye, but with a price tag im not wanting to spend.

do u have or no any body that has a vteck for sale

OmGzZ I t0tally has teh VteckZzZ y0!

VTEC- Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control

I don't see an "H" in there anywhere...

Last edited:
Lol. No one even noticed that he totally thread jacked. It's spelled wrong in his name too?!?!? Oh, how embarrassing lol.

Maybe you should post this in the right forum, like maybe the "Vehicles: For Sale/Traded/WANTED" forum?

Maybe you should post this in the right forum, like maybe the "Vehicles: For Sale/Traded/WANTED" forum?

Not looking to buy right now(have two projects, and another coming soon) need to get rid of one before I look into another.

;)I know how forums work, dont worry about where it was placed. I put right where I wanted it to be

*hint*Thought i'd share.

As in sharing what was on my mind, just as the lounge area's are for(but not limited).

89 SI CRX

Found one on craigslist today.

NJ just means rust down here, i've bought one with rust and i wont do it again(not fun patching floors)

I don't remember you ever saying exactly where you're from in Oklahoma, but here's some choices in Oklahoma City.

classifieds - craigslist

I was browsing when I made this thread. If I sale the Omni, i'm thinking of joining the HS family. The '87 CSX will always be #1 and the '87 #2, the Honda would be #3 or #4, if I find a rear ended Cobalt SS im throwing the drivetrain in my Malibu lol, but at some point the Honda would be a turbo car.

What can I say, idoits can make a boosted car fast(just wont buy a "kit" as I like stout bottom ends too!)

Lol, about 8 months ago i bought a 97 green civic coup from greenville tx and guess what.
It had vteckzzzsss

Back