i wanting to get 13b swap into a 240sx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

13PROJECT240SX

yo guys. i just wanting to know if i can put 13b engine swap into 240sx ? have u heard it before ? need some HELP ASAP:confused:

Yeh I've heard about an rb26 and sr20det but I'd lyk to do something diff lyk 13b rotary engine from 86 to up rx-7 swap into 240sx. Cause no one hasn't done like this project. Also the 13b rotary is way CHEAPER to buy the part than sr20dett or rb26dett. But what do u guys think about this new project ?. Isn't sound real good? :-D

yo guys. i just wanting to know if i can put 13b engine swap into 240sx ? have u heard it before ? need some HELP ASAP:confused:

Uh, you realize this is HONDASwap, right? Not MazdaSwap or NissanSwap? :confused:

Anyway, there is actually a section for discussing other makes of vehicles, it's down near the bottom of the main page. You might want to try posting this there, instead of in the Civic forums...

just get the stupid sr20det. if you have to ask about doing the swap, you are going to have to pay for the labor of the 13b. that will put you well over the cost of the sr20det. plus, do you know how to rebuild a rotary? nope, didn't think so. you are going to run into reliability issues.

A ford focus. IT's marketted specifically to people without a brain.

felt so stupid lol

Lol haha good one brutalb83 man, well I hasn't heard of nissanswap or mazdaswap cause I've heard alots about this hondaswap.com atleast some of guys know some about nissan 240sx or 13b rotary engine dude. Lol

yo "get_sick" u dont know about me at all lol. ive research abouts about 13b rotary, yes i do know how to rebuild a rotary stupid! lol...

I hear that Ford Focuses are down in price this year. You should check them out.

Also, Aveos.

Also, I'm going to poke you with a stick - You DO know that you're taking an engine from a light car, and putting it in a heavier car, yes ?

I hear that Ford Focuses are down in price this year. You should check them out.

Also, Aveos.

Lol ha Im not really Interesting in a ford things anyways lol.. I don't care if ford are down in price this year. Lol. But I will check them out later on when I'm in good mood :)

Also, I'm going to poke you with a stick - You DO know that you're taking an engine from a light car, and putting it in a heavier car, yes ?

HMM I REALLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BTW LIGHT CAR AND HEAVIER CAR. THAT'S WHY I JOIN THIS WEBSITE TO GET SOMEONE HELP ME OUT. ISN'T THIS MAKE ANY SENCE ? JAJA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back