i wanting to get 13b swap into a 240sx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was going to be my point why not just keep the ka in it them motors are power plants they love and hunger for boost

hye project240 how come you wanna put a 13b-rew in a 240 is it just to be different or is it for the power

Yeh I just want to be something different cause 13b rotary engine GOT LIGHTS weight, I would say around 1000 lbs. also will give you 500hp to up to JUST add the TURBO.. Once you swap 13b rotary from rx7 in a 240sx, ull have alots SPACE to ADD all the PARTS under the hood... I hope all the guys aren't think that am stupid guy lol.

No one can't even afford to have rb26dett swap in a 240sx. Cause u have to change alots parts to swap in a 240sx so fuck it. Also s13 is piece of shit too cause da motor only have 205 HP stock w/ tubro LMAO. 13b rotary twin tubro stock come with 255hp to 300 hp. If u guys don't believe me den why don't you just research about 13b rotary engine :-D

what power? he's wasting his time.

Using YOUR brain LOL.. 13b-rotary engine save alots MONEY to buy the parts than to have a B- series to rebuild!! Cause I had a 95 honda civic 2001 gsr motor. Cost me fukin alots of money to get FULLY rebuild. Once YOU BLEW the engine, YOU have to throw away to get OTHER one.. WHAT'S WASTING of money for u guys to spend on the motor. I have one of my friend who have h22 with fully rebuild up to 600 hp with tubro guess wat he blew it out.... If you blew it out a 13b-rotary engine, you just have to change a rotary. SAVE alots of MONEY to have a 13b rotary.

PulpFiction-EnglishMotherfucker.gif

yo "get_sick" u dont know about me at all lol. ive research abouts about 13b rotary, yes i do know how to rebuild a rotary stupid! lol...

How many pistons does one of those there rotory motors have? I wanna put one in my 79 celica... Just a tip brother , you may wanna consider mellowing out a bit, you cant expect to come to a HONDA forum asking a question like that without getting flamed for it.

You should check out JDM Universe.com - Powered by vBulletin Im sure you can find some info there.

beat me to it.

this is a dumb thread. if you know all about a 13b rotary, just do it. 99% of people do sr20det swap for a reason. it's easier and cheaper than anything else. I have an sr20det swap in my nissan and it would smash on any nissan with a 13b. actually, i will outperform any nissan that is 4 cylinder.

How many pistons does one of those there rotory motors have? I wanna put one in my 79 celica... Just a tip brother , you may wanna consider mellowing out a bit, you cant expect to come to a HONDA forum asking a question like that without getting flamed for it.

You should check out JDM Universe.com - Powered by vBulletin Im sure you can find some info there.

There no piston in rotary engine, just rotors,two rotors is like v6 n three rotors is like v8 to up.. Never heard of piston into rotary engine LMAO.. P.s the website u gave me is da best than dis HONDA website ? Wondering.

beat me to it.

this is a dumb thread. if you know all about a 13b rotary, just do it. 99% of people do sr20det swap for a reason. it's easier and cheaper than anything else. I have an sr20det swap in my nissan and it would smash on any nissan with a 13b. actually, i will outperform any nissan that is 4 cylinder.

look everyone already doing this project w/ sr20det swap in a nissan 240sx.. dats y i want to do something diffterent that no one havent done lyk dis man.. thats what i am speak of! also am sick and tired to see so many ppls doing as same project foolish! lol

I've never seen someone fuck a chicken.... but I wouldn't do it just to be original

First off, being from Cuba it's in your DNA to like Rotaries. And that's fine.

But you still have no clue what you're talking about. You and your 1000lbs engines can take a long walk off a short pier.

You're clueless, Try this equation on for size:

(you):a man :: skittles : M&Ms

now go taste someone's rainbow.

look everyone already doing this project w/ sr20det swap in a nissan 240sx.. dats y i want to do something diffterent that no one havent done lyk dis man.. thats what i am speak of! also am sick and tired to see so many ppls doing as same project foolish! lol
there is a reason that everyone does the same thing, because it is the easiest and cheapest to do. don't try and re-invent the wheel. it will cost more in the long run. i have seen sr20det's in civics, but why??? it's too much work and too much money. thats why people just do a B-series swap. it's logical. if you really want to do a 13b, you are going to have to do custom mounts, custom drive shaft, custom wiring harness. if you can't do all this, you are going to run into a huge, HUGE bill.

You mean, outside of Fast and Furious ?
yeah, someone posted a red civic coupe with an sr in it a couple years back. they made it rwd and everything. i don't know if i can find it. probably just google it.

There no piston in rotary engine, just rotors,two rotors is like v6 n three rotors is like v8 to up.. Never heard of piston into rotary engine LMAO.. P.s the website u gave me is da best than dis HONDA website ? Wondering.

You dont say....apparently you failed to realize I was mocking you, I still tried to help you and youre really not gonna get anywhere acting the way you are. I know about 12a's and 13b's. You actually would be better off with a sr20det, but if you have enough dough and want the rotary then go for it. Use google, im sure your little idea's been done before. Good luck man.

My question is how long before this pointless thread gets locked down????

Last edited:
there is a reason that everyone does the same thing, because it is the easiest and cheapest to do. don't try and re-invent the wheel. it will cost more in the long run. i have seen sr20det's in civics, but why??? it's too much work and too much money. thats why people just do a B-series swap. it's logical. if you really want to do a 13b, you are going to have to do custom mounts, custom drive shaft, custom wiring harness. if you can't do all this, you are going to run into a huge, HUGE bill.

Well I already have someone can do custom mounts, custom drive shaft ;- I have one of good friend can do custom wiring harness too so I have no worry about it, the fact that I want to know if u guys have heard of 13b rotary engine swap into a 240sx.. Dats a question. But some of u guys didn't answer my question.. Hmmm.

ok, here is your answer.

no. we have never heard of anybody doing it.

there is a reason that we have never heard anybody doing it, the people who CAN do the swap, don't. because they know it is easier, cheaper, and more efficient to put in a factory nissan engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back